Suppressors and Full Auto in Michigan

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Clyde, Mar 5, 2006.

Tags:
  1. usmcvet

usmcvet Monkey+

And the .22 cans are the cheapest to buy too! Ordered one a few days ago now for the wait!

2. 5artist5

5artist5 Monkey+

Let's get California updated to be part of the "Real America" also!

3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

That is never going to happen, until everything with 100 miles of the coast, from Santa Rosa, south, falls into the Ocean, due to "The Big One Hitting".....
    while the Kommiefornia Legislature is adjourned.... ...... YMMV.....

4. enough

enough Monkey++

In the event that any Michiganders are interested in setting up an NFA Trust, I am in process with a guy from the Metro Detroit area. He is simple to use and hopefully I'll have everything signed and finalized in the next couple of days, so I can do a little shopping. ;)

5. ExHelot

ExHelot Monkey

Can someone verify or nullify that Berger bullets at one time offered a .30 cal for handloading that stabilized at low (sub-sonic) velocities? I think that short of something along that line, a custom rifling job would be in order for proper increase in rifling twist to stabilize a given projectile at a given velocity. Unless they have been proven to be unreliable, maybe something in a gain-twist barrel would work while keeping copper-fouling down. I used to be pretty up to date on that sort of thing but am getting a little too foggy in my old age to be much help.

6. enough

enough Monkey++

FYI - I sent my first application in two weeks ago. The process has begun!

7. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

Congradulations! If you have half as much fun with your class II stuff as I have, it will be worth it.

8. enough

enough Monkey++

FWIW, the wait time in MI has gone WAY UP. It looks like Ms. Farris was out sick for a couple weeks or something...

9. CaboWabo5150

CaboWabo5150 Hell's coming with me

Currently NFA stamps are taking a little over 100 days to come in... 8/19/15....

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7