surprised...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fl4848, Mar 14, 2023.

1. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

I'm surprised with the amount of intelligent people on this planet, that we haven't put together some sort of formalized resistance against the globalists who are trying to exterminate us.

We've known that they are trying to do this for a very long time. All of the James Bond movies were about this very theme. George Orwell wrote 1984 warning us about this issue.

How come there isn't a single organization that has banded together to create resistance to this existential threat?

bluesky63, Gator 45/70, SB21 and 2 others like this.
  2. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

I think at least part of the problem is that the globalists have warped the psychological processes of the masses. They have instilled a "me, me, me" type mindset, instead of a collective good type mindset. People are out for themselves. Even if they are aware that the Globalists are trying to kill them, they think that they are special, and the Globalists will kill everyone else, but the certainly wouldn't come after me. I'm special. That type of mindset prevents people from banning together and figuring out how to protect ourselves as a nation.

bluesky63 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. percival

percival Monkey

Seeing as how most all of the governments' leaders have been bribed, extorted, or just plain gone along with it, this is to be expected when literally billions are left without any proper leadership. The solution of course is to start taking heads until there are none left. Voting, waving flags, or suing is how we got where we are to begin with. Take enough heads, the whole charade collapses. It's really that simple. That is why they are attempting to kill as many as possible. If your 'boss' gets murdered tomorrow, you're company gets shuttered and you're left holding an empty bag. Plus even when their heads are removed, they have actors who pop up to take their place. It's like whack-a-mole with a case of cockroaches for good measure.

fl4848, Cruisin Sloth and Gator 45/70 like this.
  4. bluesky63

bluesky63 Monkey

It is hard to change things when everyone who is elected in Government becomes a millionaire in a few years. Money talks.

5. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

resisting is hard and dangerous.
    leading is exhausting.
    fighting leads to individual pain, suffering, and one's demise.
    following and putting up with a bad situation is way easier.
    a bad situation can be tolerated for generations.
    we are all just hanging out until that last straw is added to the camel's back.

fl4848 and apache235 like this.
  6. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

People are like sheep and have been for millennia. As for those resisting, well, the Russians for one. You just have to cut through all the western propaganda and hate to see it. Look at all who support Ukraine that are from the WEF, look at all from the WEF that want to see Russia destroyed.

Capt. Tyree and oldawg like this.
  7. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Sometimes, 3% just isn't enough. You have more people addicted to free stuff and government programs, too many just busy as hell trying to make a living and raise a family, too many just burying their heads in the hope that this shit storm will blow over and things will return to normal. This is how civilizations end. Fear, apathy, ignorance, despair, all contribute to the downfall. We worry about AI and envision SkyNet when it is intrusive government that is the problem. People are easily manipulated and at this point the decision is fight and possibly die or weather the storm and struggle to endure under the oppression.

Imagine individual rights gone, the constitution gone, freedom of choice gone, freedom to choose a career, where you live, what you watch, what you read, what you eat, what your children are taught, all gone. Would you live under that kind of dictatorial regime?

fl4848 likes this.
  8. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I'm waiting on that 3rd party soon
    As in the brown party of Hispanic's from south of the border.
    Their coming and its only a matter of time dumbocrap's are going to have a duck when this goes down.

fl4848 and Dunerunner like this.
  9. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

Unfortunately, I think you're right.

10. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

I think we're living under it now.

oldawg likes this.
  11. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Talk is they are going to arrest Trump this week. That might not be a good thing but we’ll have to wait and see what the sheep will do

SB21 likes this.
  12. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

Yep, NYC supposed to arrest him Tuesday, and I'm already hearing rumblings in the grapevine. This may not go well.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  13. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

You can be sure the Gestapo will be out in force egging things along so they can make more arrests

Gator 45/70 and oldawg like this.
  14. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

New Yuck City the home of perverts, criminals, illegals, corrupt politicians, minorities are the perpetual government dole. If I were Trump I'd tell these SOB's go pound sand, sell all his assets in New Yuck City and never look back

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  15. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

If they arrest Trump and pictures of him in handcuffs start circulating. He will probably win the 2024 election. His rabid followers will protest in the streets.
    Well, as long as he isn't convicted.

Gator 45/70, Homer Simpson and SB21 like this.
  16. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Cant remember where it was ,, but they were making stricter penalties for protesters ,, but that sounds like a Red state move ,, not something the rotten apple would do . Just be careful ,, they're not gonna take kindly to pro Trump protesters .

Gator 45/70 and Homer Simpson like this.
  17. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Rabid Trump followers in the streets --I don't think so --you must be confusing the radid bidumb, BLM and Antifa leftist. Trump followers are too busy working

18. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Any group that is set up to stand up against the tyranny is going to get squashed by the government.
    It's already happened and the government installs spies to infiltrate and squash the efforts.

Cruisin Sloth, SB21, Tempstar and 2 others like this.
  19. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

It will probably be mostly FBI egging on the Antifa imposters of MAGA types and they’ll blame it all on Trump. Lots of arrest and then quietly letting all of the Antifa goons go while if they do catch a real Republican at least 2 years in jail waiting for the right kangaroo court.

oldawg, Homer Simpson and Gator 45/70 like this.
  20. Sobospider

Sobospider Monkey

I feel like a lot of people in this group are willfully blinded to the work being done. I have been busting my a$$ in the fight against tyranny for YEARS all while struggling to stay afloat in the grossly broken economy your generation is trying to pawn off on us youngsters just long enough to suck your last drop out of social security and leave us with a broken abusive system that you built and insults about avocado toast and entitlement (SMH) Tell me what DID it feel like to buy a house on 3 years salary? I'll never know. Stay salty my friends.

www.youarethepower.net

Last edited: Mar 19, 2023
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7