Surveillance in Your Area?

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Gator 45/70, Feb 1, 2022.

1. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

3M-TA3, enloopious, VisuTrac and 2 others like this.
  2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

police seem to have access to Ring doorbell cams around here. Only know of one house on my street that has ring. My neighbor. Elderly gentlemen, he lives alone but his kids (down the street) monitor his doorbell. Useless as a law enforcement surveillance gathering tool. Camera points towards side yard 120 degrees from the street and another one on internal garage door to the house.

It basically would be an evidence gathering tool if something bad happens over there.
    Heck, last time he had a problem I was over there before his kids or the police got there. Granted I was outside having a smoke when the commotion began and the security lights started tripping.

Lot's of banging and crashing in his garage.
    Only a bunch of raccoons tearing it up over there. Sounded like someone was breaking through the garage door and windows.
    I even fixed the busted windows glass for him.

3. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

All a bunch of BS around here, if reported and if perp is ID'd then the cams are ruled inadmissible. Not just a single opinion because THE FLASH is monitored by dozens of folks I know and it is all the same. If not caught with the goods then forget the charges.

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  4. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

They asked about having access to people’s cameras here but were met with a big NO.

ditch witch, Gator 45/70 and HK_User like this.
  5. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Put in my city

all I got back was Sieg Hiel..... that mean anything

SB21, Gator 45/70 and HK_User like this.
  6. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Yeah its fun just like being a Jew in Germany on Kristallnacht was fun.

Fourth Amendment

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

So far it looks like just body cameras, so far… .

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Oh I know where the license plate readers are close to me, Fun to get around them.
    What I didn't know was how ''police'' partnered with Amazon and are now using that Ring doorbell for surveillance

9. enloopious

It would seem that the cameras on every street corner are a direct violation of the 4th Amendment. If that is so, and it is, as free people we have the DUTY to dismantle and/or disable those cameras. What is the best and most effective way to do that? I have given a lot of thought about this and come up with several options.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  10. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Trooper I know simply pulled his plate off and put a rubber band with his registration papers on the plate then threw it in his glove box, His wife had gotten a speeding ticket at a redlight camera.
    His logic, Hey if I get stopped I'll just hand em the plate and papers stating I haven't taken the time to put them on.

crowdaddy and enloopious like this.
  11. HK_User

At one time the CopCars in Houston had automatic readers to read both sides as they passed by rows of cars in parking lots. This was before wifi and each car had to be uploaded at the end of the day. Special "warrant/wanted/stolen" crew were used.

12. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I've heard of Fudzilla pulling that trick at gun shows.

enloopious and CraftyMofo like this.
  13. HK_User

More likely than not a truth.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  14. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Was a scandal, foisted off by the BATFE, to look for NeoNazis… and got them in Deep DoDo with a Federal District Court…

enloopious, HK_User and Gator 45/70 like this.
  15. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

You underestimate these boys.

16. enloopious

They say that the tech we know about is not everything. There is more than just facial recognition and license plate readers. There is gait analysis. There is voice recognition. Maybe retina scanning or DNA scanning. There is probably 10 times more tech in these new cameras than what us Pleebs hear about. The camera system was originally approved to help with 'traffic' during the 1984 Olympics in California. Back then fighting traffic was enough to send all of the locals into a fit so the news came in to tell us what to think when they started praising it.

This camera system throughout our country is a very important project for them. Just try to imagine the amount of money and man power and coordination it took to get it installed on every street corner in the world. There is one on a street corner near here going across a bridge to a town with less than 2000 people. Why do they need that? Why was it funded and installed in the middle of the greatest pandemic in history? Those cameras are an essential tool to control the population as well as make the people police themselves. It doesn't stop crime as we saw in the summer of 2020.

Cruisin Sloth and Gator 45/70 like this.
  17. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Around here everyone seems to have permanent dealer tags on. Think mine are about a year expired by now. :D

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7