Surveillance State? Nah, Can't Happen...Because It Happened Already

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Mountainman, Mar 28, 2018.

1. aardbewoner

aardbewoner judge a human on how he act,not on look and talk.

Phones keep i record of the gps even if turned off,some even if you remove the batterie ! And gues what is send if you reconnect to the network. And do not forget the intel hidden cpu that can even connect if the computer is turned off.And as all phones and ic,s are made in china ,we will never know what is hidden inside. Gues that make the armies of the world vulnerable with there cheap illegally imported ic,s ,the must use us made ic,s but the cost and as greed is good .. .Not only against civilians.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  2. runswithdogs

runswithdogs Monkey+++

glad I dont have a phone

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I do NOT Know about ANDROID Phones, but the iPhones are NOT that way... Once the Cellular Chip is PUT in Airplane Mode, it is Powered DOWN... The GPS Receiver is part of that CHIP, and is ALSO Powered Down... AND NO, if you remove the Battery, then GPS Chip is then UNPOWERED, and can NOT Record Squat, PERIOD.... What makes you think that the Cellular Companies RECORD, and STORE GPS Data from Cellphones in their Databases? The FACT is, that the Cellular Companies only Store the LAST Tickle Packet that your Phone sends, and ONLY if your Phone has a GPS Chip, Does it sends that information as part of the Tickle Packet. If NOT then ONLY the Tickle Packet is stored, along with the Sector Antenna Information, ( 120° +/- out of 360°) and RSL for each CellSite that hears the Tickle Packet sent... When a Trace of a Phone Location is Initiated from the NOC (Network Operations Center) it commands the Phone to send a Tickle Packet, and if it has GPS Coordinates associated in the Packet, those show up, otherwise just the Sector Antenna Information, and RSL are sent back to the NOC.... and then reported to the Requesting Agency... Now it the FEDs are using a StingRay Device, that simulates a CellSite, it can keep requesting Tickle Packets as often as they want, and record those to form a Bread-Crum Trail... But that is NOT how the Cellular Network was designed to work... ANOTHER NOTE HERE: It is a Federal Felony Offense for ANY State of LOCAL Law Enforcement Outfit to OPERATE a StingRay Device in the USA... They do NOT Possess, and can NOT be Licensed, by the FCC for the Frequencies that Cellular Systems USE... Only the Federal Government can, as they do NOT operate thru the FCC Licensing... Their Operations are Governed by the Office Of Science & Technology which is a White House Executive Branch Outfit... ....

Gator 45/70 and Mountainman like this.
  4. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

who is laughing now?

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. duane

duane Monkey+++

Was at the regional hospital about 100 miles from my house on Tuesday for for 8 hours, took along a small laptop or whatever they call those things battery powered with about an 10 in screen and signed into the public part of their wifi to kill time, today, Friday, I am getting ads on my computer on medical things and other things, based on my web surfing, etc and all targeted for the hospital city, not my home site so at least the people selling ads have in their data base for that day my location within a 1/4 mile area, in fact I would expect in almost all cases where you use a wifi hot spot they probably know what building you were in. Cars and trucks have computers that talk to a radio system onstar etc and they can stop your engine, unlock your doors, compute your speed etc. I have no idea where it ends and most of the real data gathering seems to be done by individuals rather than the government.
    Don't know about my cable, but they sure know what to bill me and the exact time I watched it for any of the premium movies and get the data for it in real time as they will not provide it until they are sure they can bill me. Don't know what else that box can do, but it is set for wide band something and on 24 hours a day and I am not allowed to take it apart or play with it. Then you have the smart electric meters, home automation controlled over the internet and remote monitoring of things over the internet. At 80 years old, I can't even guess to know what goes on, but my neighbor's pacemaker talks to his medical provider once a week and downloads information on its activity over the phone.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
    Gator 45/70, oldawg and Mountainman like this.
  6. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

if you have a credit card, loyalty card, toll way express transponder, travel with airlines, trains, some taxis (includes ride sharing), own a vehicle with license plate, visit the city .. and even some smallish towns, own property that isn't registered through multiple llcs shell companies, and live in a county that has more than 10 - 20k people, use the internet, have cable, a smart tv, fitbit, apps on your phone.
    3rd party data aggregators have way more data on you than you could believe. Pictures, what you buy, where you go, when you do things, what you own, who you owe, what you make, ... etc.

and with the aggregators .. you've got no idea they have it.

You leak data points all day long if you interact with the modern world. And if you don't .. that is also a data point .. and we know where you are.

7. duane

duane Monkey+++

And now the facial recognition systems are approaching the point of tracking you as you walk down the street or purchase using cash. Already have the ability to run your DNA from skin cells or hair, etc. Kind of negates the 5 th amendment when you don't have to testify, your body"s unique identifiers and surveillance make the use of actual questions immaterial and more and more often we are using circumstantial evidence and science to prove guilt or innocence..

Mountainman and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Mountainman and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7