survival tip for "she-monkeys"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tango3, Nov 17, 2007.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

public service announcement:

Got fibroids? You know common "those are "just" common fibroids??? Make an effort to check 'em out, "probably just fibroids"(after a radical hysterectomy) turned out to be stage IIIA endometrial cancer. Of all the "female" cancers it's the most "curable", but we are now doing lots of tests and hanging on each "next" weeks results consultation. And we are learning daily about something nobody wants to google...so far; we can expect at least 6months of chemotherapy...

I'm not looking for pity, just trying to save others...Please; any unusually heavy monthly bleeding is an indicator; ask about your blood "CA" levels(A tumor indicator;though two weeks after surgery my wifes' were very low.). Our relationship is solid, I expect us to see better days ahead...If I'm spending too much time hiding online posting ridiculous crap perhaps you'll understand the need for escapism...
    We have good insurance, we'll make it through this it together.

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Best wishes, T. We are with you in spirit.

3. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Some things you just can't prepare for......We'll all be holding good thoughts.

4. AlterEgo

AlterEgo Monkey+++

Got you and especially yours on the prayer list.

AE

5. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Prayers, and Healing Thoughts sent y'alls way....

6. ozarkgoatman

ozarkgoatman Resident goat herder

Best wishs to your wife from WG and I Tango.

OGM

7. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Hope all the results from the 'next weeks' are good and that all goes well. Ive beenthrough similar (various types of cancer) with my step mom and MANY other family members so I have some idea what your talking about.

8. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

:) thanks guys...

9. sniper-66

sniper-66 Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I know what you are dealing with, been there. Good luck with everything.

10. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Thank you, T3, for sharing such valuable information. It's always good to know what to look for.

Thoughtful prayers, smiles and hugs sent to you both!

11. sheen_estevez

sheen_estevez Monkey+++

T keep us posted, our thoughts are with you

12. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

We're with you.
    Thanks for sharing

13. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Prayers from here too T. We're like family here we face the good and the bad together, we're here for you.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7