Survivalmonkey Anniversary Trivia Contest

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RightHand, Jul 1, 2015.

1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Twisted Sister. [roflmao]

Yard Dart likes this.
  2. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Holey rollers?

3. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Butthole Surfers (that is a real group). You should know I would post something asinine if I don't know the answer.

Yard Dart, Brokor and RightHand like this.
  4. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Please don't misinterpret my "like" for affirmation of a correct answer - just too funny not to respond

Yard Dart and Mountainman like this.
  5. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I have a good one for you guys tonight - you're going to have to be pretty sharp to get this one

BTPost and Yard Dart like this.
  6. RightHand

Trivia Question 16 - July 16, 2015
    What do the following threads have in common?
    1. Gear Review 100% Wool Blankets (Master Listing) - Brokor
    2. The Word Association Game - 13BRAVO
    3. So what did you put away this week? - melbo
    4. Motivational Poster Thread (warning content) - Quigley_Sharps

hehehe

7. kellory

All early threads.

8. RightHand

No bell for that one

9. kellory

all have over 100 responses.

10. RightHand

ding din di nearly very good observation skills kellory.

kellory likes this.
  11. Mountainman

They all have over 100K views.

Brokor likes this.
  12. RightHand

ding ding ding ding ding

13. kellory

I can't even see how many views, while on a phone.:(

14. RightHand

You were so close. I doubt if mountainman would have gotten it so quickly if you hadn't pointed him in that direction. Well done

15. Mountainman

I was checking the info on the posts when he posted and did not see it until after I had the answer.

kellory and RightHand like this.
  16. kellory

There is no way that I know of to see how many views. There are no response numbers for a phone either, so if someone says "in post 27 I agree" the only way to figure that out is start counting posts!:(

17. RightHand

Great job mm - I really thought I would stump you guys tonight and was so proud of my self......watch me balloon deflate quickly. I'll post the stats in the answer thread

Mountainman likes this.
  18. kellory

Oddly enough, featured threds DO show number of views, but normal threads do not.

19. Mountainman

How about some more questions like that. It's fun to have to think about and figure something out along with the questions that you just say, yeah I remember that.

20. RightHand

What I try to do is mix some fun stuff with some things that require a little poking around through the forums to find an answer. Most of these questions are historical and a lot of the new members may not have checked out the older information so this is a way to lead the horses to water (so to speak)

Brokor, Yard Dart and Mountainman like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7