Surviving COVID concentration camps

Discussion in 'Off Grid Living' started by fl4848, Jan 10, 2022.

1. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

2. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Last edited: Jan 10, 2022
  3. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

We will see if they are as determined to put me in one as I am to stay out of one. Let them come. This really doesn't worry me in the least. Frankly, it would be a huge mistake on their part and one they would not be able to reverse and could/would be the catalyst for a ground swell of civil disobedience. There will be no going back then...and they know it.

4. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

mechstdr, Brokor and Gator 45/70 like this.
  5. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

mechstdr and Gator 45/70 like this.
  6. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

I am in the suburbs of Massachusetts. I pretty bad place to be. Unfortunately, I never could figure out a better place to live and get the logistics in place to move. I tried. I consulted with several experts on this, but was never able to get the gears in motion. Very nervous at this point, as it looks like this is imminent.

mechstdr, Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  7. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Well ,,, lock 'n' load ,,, water that liberty tree when they get to your door ,,,let'em know ,,you're living in 'Merica ,, and you plan on living free , or will die trying ,, before living on your knees ,,,,, and if they feel as strongly about you being caged , as you feel about being free ,,, then take a few with ya on the way out.

8. cpaspr

cpaspr Monkey+++

That Washington State law was apparently passed 18 years ago. For such a time as this.

Good luck Washingtonians.

mechstdr and Gator 45/70 like this.
  9. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Step one... Don't allow yourself or your family to be rounded up
    Step Two... Defend yourself and your family

oldawg, mechstdr, gunbunny and 3 others like this.
  10. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Well....as a Washingtonian.... you better come with heavy SWAT to my house. If the pencil neck and clipboard shows up at our door with a couple of deputies.... all hell gonna break loose.... and they will have a bad day.
    Of course.... the moment this starts to take place.... momma and I will slip away back towards our fallback position in MT.

mechstdr, Brokor, Dunerunner and 2 others like this.
  11. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

I had best be VERY, VERY sick when they show up, but this is Alabama and that ain't gonna happen here. We have NO state-wide mandates down here...there are some local school mask mandates, and some businesses require employees to wear masks, but that is about all!

12. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

If such a thing happens, this is certainly a reason to begin "The Second Revolutionary War". No quarter given. No prisoners taken.

toydoc, mechstdr, Bandit99 and 4 others like this.
  13. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

step 3 put Tin Foil Hat back on

mechstdr, chelloveck and Gator 45/70 like this.
  14. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

If you have a strong sheriff whom doesn't take kindly to outsiders coming in and trying to throw their weight around behind his back...
    Most sheriffs abouts want to know what's going on in their parish. Most here follow the state constitution and then some.
    Even the parish president has to side with the sheriffs decision, Electing a strong sheriff is you're first defense.
    Vote accordingly

mechstdr likes this.
  15. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Have been talking with some locals. They are not happy with the state governor.
    There is a marked difference between western Washington and the astern side! Folks are working at getting their county .gub on the right side and the county Sheriffs have sided with the people some time back.

mechstdr, Yard Dart and Gator 45/70 like this.
  16. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Wonder what their going to trot out as facts, now that it's all coming apart for the left?
    Can't enforce something when there is overwhelming proof that it's all a lie!

I wanna see heads roll, especially in the military, all those who gave orders of vax or discharged need to be lined up against the wall!

17. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I'm not so sure. Just recently (as in maybe 12 years ago) I was still serving and we had been told to line up for the H1N1 vaccine. We didn't have a choice, and nobody complained. I didn't like it, but we did have the option to take the nasal vaccine, which I opted for. As soon as it was administered, I blew it out of my nose, got away with it because of the large number of folks there. Sure, I got most of it, but I didn't let it drip down my throat. All of that was nothing compared to the Anthrax vaccine we had to take. Several doses spread out over a year as I remember, and every time it was painful and left your whole arm sore as hell. Plenty of side effects, still to this day.
    The military has a long history of experimenting on troops.

mechstdr, gunbunny, Yard Dart and 3 others like this.
  18. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

About 1978, at my Airforce base, we had "Captain's Call, a madatory formation at the base theatre. We troopies lined up at the door, had to roll up a sleeve and got the Swine Flu vaccine. Delivered by the pneumatic gun. You know what happens when the dumbarzz medidiot lets the vial run dry? A slug of air into the arm. A guy a couple spaces in front of me got that. Looked like he got shot with a. 22! OUCH!! Luckily none of us suffered the deadly side effects that were reported along the grapevine.
    That was the last time I ever got a flu vaccine.

19. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Yes uncle sugar gave me plenty of shots but this one I drew the line at. Since I had enough years to retire I dropped my papers. The really horrible part is the people with 16-19 years who were forced to choose between their health/beliefs/ religion and their retirement.

20. cpaspr

cpaspr Monkey+++

Not arguing with that history, but this time it's an experimental vaccine. As I understand it, because of the experimental nature of this one, there are laws that say it can't be forced on the troops. But I'll admit I don't know for sure. I'm old, and was never in the service.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7