Surviving COVID concentration camps

Discussion in 'Off Grid Living' started by fl4848, Jan 10, 2022.

1. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

All my years in the Air Force, even with all the mandatory shots, none were ever experiential you knew what they were shooting in your arm, or Rollin on your wrist, or that little vile you had to swallow and then sit down and drink a bunch of water for 20 min! Not once was I ever shot up with anything that wasn't proven to do what it said it did! A couple of weeks from now, I can not ever be called back, having done the mandatory 4 years inactive reserve and 4 years on the books to be recalled if needed, no longer subject to the needs of the service!
    4 years from now, I hit the mandatory retirement age too!

mechstdr, Yard Dart, SB21 and 3 others like this.
  2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I don't plan on making it to the extermination center.

mechstdr, gunbunny, Ura-Ki and 3 others like this.
  3. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

We might have to bunk up with you guys as we move yonder.... look for the Western glow, we will be on our way... ;)

4. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Had a couple of friends a few years short have to take the shot.... just to cruise for the next couple of years and punch-out!!!
    They shrugged their shoulders and did what they thought they needed to do.... not happily of course.

5. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Yeah, I have zero issue with taking a single vaccine, possibly even an experimental one. The key here is ONE.
    The problem I am certain we are all aware of is this isn't the end, it's only the beginning. What is it now, two vaccines plus several boosters already? Yeah, none of this was ever about a virus, folks.

mechstdr, gunbunny, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  6. fedorthedog

fedorthedog Monkey+++

There have always been laws to allow the quarantine of sick people who refuse to not spread a disease. A time proven function within societies. However there is no history or basis for quarantine of the non sick or unvaccinated. The current laws will have to continue to be perverted to justify this.

7. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

I've had both shots of the Moderna vaccine, but not the booster. Shortly after the last shot I began taking low-dose aspirin, to thin my blood and maybe prevent blood-clots. A few months ago, I began taking a supplement called VenoFlow that is intended to prevent and break-up blood-clots, it contains Pycnogenol and nattokinase. I'll let y'all know how it works out.
    PS People at work, who are unvaccinated, now have to wear masks. I don't have to...but after blowing mud out of my sinuses from all of the dust at work I might start wearing one, especially now that we are trying to deep clean the store for the first time in nearly three years.

mechstdr, Cruisin Sloth and Ura-Ki like this.
  8. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

Tempstar, mechstdr and Ura-Ki like this.
  9. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

mechstdr, Seawolf1090 and Ura-Ki like this.
  10. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

mechstdr and Ura-Ki like this.
  11. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Good lord...this unit of courtroom commandos, heavily armed with court briefs is a clear and present danger to domestic terrorists...Boogaloo Bois, and Proud Boys, et al watch out!!! There'll be an arrest warrant comin' your way if'n yo be norty! The phantom wars against Christmas and selling hot cross buns on Boxing Day will continue raging unabated! :LOL:

'No respite between holidays!' Hot cross buns' early arrival prompts joy and fury

mechstdr likes this.
  12. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

• I have been dealing with PE/DVT (blood clots in legs traveling to heart/lungs) since 2012, and been hospitalized twice. Been on blood thinners (Eliquis til the funding deal fell through and it became too expensive), now I'm self medicating with aspirin and Nattokinase too, and other supplements to boost immune system. Early 2021, my 63 year old sister died from sudden blood clots to her heart. She was overweight but otherwise healthy, and had just got the second "vaccine" jab a couple days before. Myself, I just cannot risk this witch's brew cocktail of who-knows-what they are trying to force on people. Research shows that many thousands of people are dying from this injection, not just blood clots, but heart problems, strokes, many other fatal illnesses. This stuff is KILLING people!
    • For me, if anyone tries to stick me, i will consider it the same as assaulting me with any other deadly weapon. I will take action to defend my life, as far as necessary.
    • I am using another protocol for protection from Covid 19. Lets just say, I will never get worms.....
    • If "they" try to cart me off to a "camp" same rules of self defense apply. I will die here at home, one way or another.

13. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

img (51).

mechstdr, Gator 45/70 and CraftyMofo like this.
  14. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Why yes Officer I've been vaxed plenty
    Mr. Gator we are not showing you to have received any of the shots?
    Officer I would look like a porcupine if all those needles were sticking out of me...Keep searching

15. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

with the recent SCOTUS legal decree - don't be at all surprised if Biden starts with Martial Law crackdowns - no Constitutional Rights - it's whatever THEY say it is >>>> you can expect a wide range of arrests that have absolutely nothing to do with Covid - The Con can be soooooooooo useful an excuse

16. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Well, we can all hope they go down that road...because it leads to their end. The problem is they know this so while they may threaten and shame and hoot and holler, I truly doubt they will put it to the test. Once it starts there is no stopping it and a century of hate and fear will be their demise. So, I hope they actually do it.

mechstdr and Gator 45/70 like this.
  17. mechstdr

mechstdr patriotic grease monkey

wife and i didn't get vaxxed or boosted!! spoke about it on another thread, all i'll say here is you reap what you sew, they dumped all those troops for not getting vaxxed and now are having a hard time recruiting to keep troop levels up! all those "so called leaders" need to be "boosted" right to the curb at least if not jailed! it's not a vaccine! it turns you into a GMO experiment, PERIOD!! for all my rants & raves on the monkey, i'm sure i'm on at least a few .GOV lists. :whistle::rolleyes:

Tempstar and Homer Simpson like this.
  18. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

mechstdr likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7