Survivor Stud

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Seawolf1090, Feb 11, 2012.

1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Thankyou WD

I like your style....nice image, and nice imagery to go with it

by way of reply...

Headstones stand sentinel,
    To the grave warriors, now at rest.
    They were alive to the joys of life,
    At other times and in other places,
    But when asked, they gave of their best.
    No longer do they feel cool wet grass upon naked feet
    Nor do they now feel the warming morning sun upon their faces.
    But we know that; and thank them for their sacrifices,
    As we pass by in respectful silence,
    Reading the names and the ages of the fallen.

Chelloveck 18 Feb MMXII

2. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

BLASPHEMY.!!!!!!!!!
    AGAINST CHUCK NORRIS.!!!!!!!!
    We sentence you to an island 2000 miles' from here....
    Oh wait...Your already there....
    Hahahahaha....

3. chelloveck

Chelloveck is on the "Hates Chuck Norris" watch list

Like Brer Rabbit...it's the kind of briar patch that I'm happy to live in thankyou....it is no punishment, believe me....

But I dare say, that If ever I decided to visit my SM friends...few though that they may be in the USA...I dare say that I will be intercepted by the Immigration authorities, and promptly deported, having been found on the "Hates Chuck Norris" watch list....I am sure that they will be more effective in enforcing that list than the DHS terrorist watch list.

Still...there's always Canada!

ColtCarbine and Gator 45/70 like this.
  4. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

We all have our likes and dislikes in the entertainment world - and the crop of 'survival' TV shows are just that - entertainment. Anyone trying to take them as a lesson in real-life survival may as well make out his will now.
    Heck, I never cared for Elvis or The Beetles, but others revered them as idols.

[stirpot]

5. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

It's all good, don't take it too serious. I surely did not but I'm suspecting cultural differences make it hard for you to realize when sarcasm is being thrown your way. Look at it this way if people are screwing with you, you are part of the crowd. When people quit screwing with you is when you need to worry.

Just don't F*** with Chuck [wannamesswitme]

chelloveck and Gator 45/70 like this.
  6. chelloveck

It's all good, I won't chuck Chuck the Texas Ranger...far

Oh...I didn't take the chuck Chuck stuff seriously, though Chuck does make me chuck, but watching Bear Grylls giving himself a rectal infusion had me working hard to restrain my gag reflex too...even with some self administered JD anaesthetic. Undoubtedly some things do get a little misunderstood if not lost in translation from time to time, but usually you guys are pretty good about it.

I really liked WD's poetry....I'm always glad to see someone with wordsmithing talent.

7. snowbyrd

snowbyrd Latet anguis in herba

LOL, maybe this should be put into 'make me laugh' section.
    I loved when 'BARE GORILLIS' drank the elephant poop.
    What kinda antibiotics does he carry?
    Bring on the prose!!!!

8. chelloveck

Elephant poo tea.....the relaxative laxative???

Elephant Poo Tea

It is an elementary fact,
    That elephant poo tea,
    Is unlikely to be,
    A relaxative laxative,
    For the alimentary tract.

Filtration and sterilisation of the elephant poo liquid would make survival sense. Drinking it straight from the elephant pat does not....but drinking sh!tty liquid straight, makes for much better theatrical pantomime, and the eeeew factor makes for better television entertainment.

Never mind that drinking the liquid is as likely to cause a net loss of bodily fluids through vomiting, and diahroea caused by dysentry....not to mention disease pathogens and parasites, that the body will have to try to fight off whilst in an already weakened state...is rather irresponsible in my view. Using the moisture in the elephant dung would make sense in conjunction with a solar still, or if at least filtered, and then boiled.

Edit: Evidentally that must have been an early episode, before he discovered the joys of the rectal infusion! : O

9. snowbyrd

snowbyrd Latet anguis in herba

IT WOULD BE ODD TO DO
    DRINKING ELEPHANT POO
    BUT YOU MIGHT BE REMISS
    IF YOU FORGO THE DRINKING OF P!!SS
    FOR THE VIEWERS PLEASURE
    SO GO A HEAD AND DRINK WITHOUT MEASURE
    BEAR GRILLIS TEA
    IT IS JUST NOT FOR ME

Not my best
    let's hear it from the rest