Sushi class

Discussion in 'Back to Basics' started by Bishop, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Bishop

Bishop Monkey+++

Well on the cruise to the Bahamas I took a sushi making class because I have a big appetite for sushi and have always wanted to let to make it. The cruise offered a class so I took it and enjoy it.

2. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Yum.

3. sdr

sdr Monkey++

Fun!!!

Sushi. The ultimate survival food.
    Seriously. I've wondered how long dried seaweed would store for. I've had some sitting around for years that was fine to use.
    Extra fancy rice, soy sauce, seaweed and wasabi powder I bet would store for a very long time.
    Fresh raw salt water fish is a challenge to find in Colorado. I've resorted to using imitation crab meat, Cajun crab dip or just assorted vegetables.
    No idea on the nutritional value but I'm betting it's pretty good. I remember reading that seaweed is a super food.

67b3e6a1-837b-4fc8-9b23-bb3a7e2fad82.

I use a minimum of ten sheets of seaweed when I make mine. Cut each roll into 6 or 8 pieces depending on the size of the roll. Little egg drop soup to go with. Ahhh... What a meal!

I remember the first time my wife and oldest daughter tried sushi. They couldn't stand the idea. That changed fast.

Capt. Tyree, Hanzo and Bishop like this.
  4. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Sushi in Cajun french means-Bait

TXKajun, oldawg and Bishop like this.
  5. Bishop

Bishop Monkey+++

That's how I got hooked on sushi when I go out fishing I was using live shrimp I would peel them and eat them been hooked ever sense also the road from the killifish or what would cause high water Chubb

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7