Suspect, victims ID'd in deadly Clackamas Town Center shooting spree

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ColtCarbine, Dec 12, 2012.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Alaska will take you @Mountainman.....

Mountainman likes this.
  2. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Thanks Bruce. Would definitely be an option since Alaska probably has the least libturds per capita.

3. BTPost

Oh, We have our share... Juneau is FULL of them... as that is where the State Capital is.... and Squarebanks has a pile of them, as well, being the location of the U of A.... It is just WE outnumber them 4 to 1.... and most of the more conservative of US, live out in the bush.... where Libtards rarely ever venture, and if they do, they keep their idiocy, to themselves, or they might just vanish, without anyone, knowing where they went....

Mountainman likes this.
  4. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Clackamas Mall Shooter Was Confronted By Concealed Carrier

ColtCarbine likes this.
  5. BTPost

This is one of those "Shoot/Don't Shoot" senerios that CCW folks need to be able to make, and must be willing to make, or they shouldn't be Carrying... I applaud this young Man, for his actions, and situational awareness...." Good Job".....

ColtCarbine, VisuTrac and ditch witch like this.
  6. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

It
    It is also the reason why one aims for and fires at the centre of the seen mass...shots to wound aimed at the limbs are more likely impact elsewhere. The decision not to shoot at that time is a testament to his training and discipline as a security guard. Had the CCW man been unarmed, he would have one less significantly viable option to exercise in stopping the perp. Circumstances may have changed, and he may then have been in a better position to take a safe shot at the perp.

7. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

I applaud his choice for the reason he gave (your target, and beyond is a basic rule in hunting), but I wonder why he did not change the angle by dropping to the floor and shooting high? I know it's easy to second guess any choice, but is there a reason not to do this? I do not have a CCW. Is there something in the training about this?

8. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

I did not think you could move tactically in Birkenstock's!!! I learn something new about Oregon all the time.....:D

Mountainman likes this.
  9. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

LOL

10. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

[touchdown]Ha ha ha ha ha ha. See, I told you that's how libsh!tz act.

‘Hannity’ Guest Becomes so Furious That He Literally Covers His Ears & Refuses to Respond During Heated Gun Rights Debate | Video | TheBlaze.com

hannity2.
    hannity2.

kellory and Mountainman like this.
  11. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Hear no evil see no evil speak no evil post no evil.

Mountainman likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7