Suspected Illegal Immigrant Raid in Schuylkill County

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by martin97, Nov 17, 2005.

1. martin97

martin97 Fuel busted Trucker. Founding Member

Federal agents dropped in on a distribution center that is under construction in Schuylkill County Thursday morning to round up workers who are allegedly in this country illegally.

Agents from the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration, state police and members of the Schuylkill County Sheriff's office arrived at the Wal-Mart Distribution Center that is going up in the High Ridge Business Park near Minersville, Pennsylvania.

They were looking for suspected illegal immigrants. The workers were placed on white buses brought in by the federal agents. In all, three buses were brought to the business park. Everyone taken into custody was expected to be taken to a processing area. The government will then determine what will be done with the workers from there.

The name of the construction company that hired the workers has not been released. Investigators say the company will probably be questioned by the agents as to how the undocumented workers got their jobs.

* Why dont they go to Weston, Oregon, home of Smith Frozen Foods, and look for illegals? Hmmm.. maybe because its owned by Sen Gorden Smith? *

2. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

They used to when i was a teenager. Funny he made Sen and that all stopped. :eek:

3. martin97

martin97 Fuel busted Trucker. Founding Member

No suprise! we ought to hammer his office with complaints! ( I call almost everyday) go to numbersusa.com and look how he votes. illegals 1st, Americans LAST!

4. Quigley_Sharps

How come your not working right now? :shock:

5. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

WOO HOO! I love the deportation of illegals. Should be more of it.

But alas, there are not enough buses in the entire WORLD that can accomodate California.

6. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

uploaded that wmv...

Attached Files:

7. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Quigley_Sharps

Your going to go do it on Sat afternoon's ehhh?

9. Quigley_Sharps

How about his Cabin ????
    misc_002__small__142.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7