Suspended Monkey.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tango3, Dec 8, 2006.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

:lol: [LMAO] did I ever tell you it was nice having you onboard here, If not, it is nice.

2. Timberghozt

Timberghozt Member

Well fellas..I do have some say so around those "powder monkeys" over at Handloaders Bench.Com.
    We have talked about this today in a private forum you guys are unable to see.It is unanimously agreed by our Admins that you fellas can use the HB as a rally point..There is already a small Survival Sub Forum that we never use as it was put in place to be a link to you fellas..Derned shame though,4 measly posts in it..
    There is much to see on the HB though fellas..Many of us are hunters and some like me were raised to live off the land..Lots of firearms and hunting is mixed in with the Handloading talk.
    Poach,you run the show on this bud...
    Poacher is one of our Admins and he will handle all coordination .Anything you guys need,just let him know and he can send it to me or one of the resident puter geeks over there.To post there,you have to register.I can`t get around that fellas.I apologize but I am fighting a losing battle with spambots and spammers,junk-email turds and such so we have to keep a registration in place.Takes about a minute and its pretty easy.....
    I personally invite you all to register with us and take a peek around..Hell,ya might see somethin you`d like to pitch in the conversation on..
    Gene

3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Gene, Poacher, thank you. Some of us are registered on the bench and can post there for general notices if needed.

4. Timberghozt

Timberghozt Member

No thanks needed Ghrit..We are glad to have you guys...:D

5. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Just realize iIm workin hard keepin everything tongue in cheek.. I'm not actually sleeping in kevlar underwear, but I am putting extra food up. I can find unbelievable stuff in alot of these theories, but its fun to let em run alittle..

6. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I wonder how much a Kevlar teepee would set me back for my bob.

7. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

Speaking of teepees, sometimes I get two tents. [touchdown]

8. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Then you gotta come up with nice long straight logdgepoles....Someplaces that easy, others not so much.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7