Suzuki DRZ400e Supermotard / Yamaha Zuma

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by andrew414, Jan 23, 2007.

1. andrew414

andrew414 Howdy.

BOTH SOLD Suzuki DRZ400e Supermotard / Yamaha Zuma

2001 DRZ400E Tons of aftermarket bells and whistles. 17" Excel wheel set & big brakes. Great setup! Warmed up motor, Yosh system. makes plenty of power. Built right. Low hours. Has an Illinois title. All it needs is a set of tires. I didn't even put a full tank through this one.

Special happy-fun monkey offer before I toss it on to ebay... first $2700 takes it away.

[​IMG]

Also have a 2005 Yamaha Zuma in nice shape with almost no miles on it. No mods, bone stock. Looks like a miniature gray / silver R1. $1200

[​IMG]

Like this, but in my garage.

2. Northwoods

Northwoods Monkey+++

want..must have....can't afford.....bummer[dunno] :rolleyes:

3. andrew414

andrew414 Howdy.

DRZ is sold

4. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Man, that was quick. Maybe I should post my bike too!

5. andrew414

andrew414 Howdy.

craigslist.org that DRZ didn't last 20 hours.

The scooter is for sale still. Only 225 miles on it. 45mph at 80-120mpg! (I'm 6'4" and 220lbs, so I only get 80mpg)

6. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

What kind of bike do you have, E.L.?

7. E.L.

I have a 03' Honda CR250R. The dealership made it a mock up factory bike designed to look exactly like some X-Games star named Carey Hart. They spent a ton of money on exhaust, pipes, white plastic, grips, bars, even stickers, etc. etc. Then the dealership put it on a tall pedastal to entice the "ooohs, and ahhhhs." So I bought it, but I didn't have a place to ride it. At the time I had 15 acres that was heavily wooded, but by the time I cleared enough on it to ride someone made me an offer on the property that I could not refuse. So I put about a whopping hour on the bike. I took it in two weeks ago and had them service it, as it has been sitting in the garage. The thing is a absolute rocket. It doesn't idle, that is what they told me when I bought it. I really like the four strokes better, but the power of the two stroke is a lot of fun.
    IMG_0094 (Medium).JPG

8. E.L.

Maybe I should put it on craigslist or biketrader.
    IMG_0095 (Medium).JPG

9. andrew414

andrew414 Howdy.

Wait two months and put it on ebay. You'll get a good price for it. Clean it better, take pictures during the day and mention the low hours.

CL is for dumping stuff fast. Except guns, they don't like guns for some reason.

Andrew

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7