SWF Seeking Community to Serve Current NC

Discussion in 'Off Grid Living' started by kandice, May 7, 2020.

1. kandice

kandice Monkey++

The time has come to leave the rural area of Raleigh NC. We have been aware of the future of the country for some time and now ready to join a tribe as both my businesses have been classified as non-essential. Energy healing work and horseback riding instructor/trainer. My ability to contribute to start with is critical thinking skills and inter personnel relationships which also include energy healing, animal husbandry, working with nature, own horses, work with the youth and we are great team player.
    We do have a potential location about 35 miles away that needs work to be ready.
    Please see our Go Fund Me for detailed further information.
    Hay URGENT Youth Horses Need Hay & Moving Funds organized by Kandice Battin
    So we are also reaching out for other potential Homesteading situations where we can be of service.
    Thank you for reading,
    Kandice

Gator 45/70 and HK_User like this.
  2. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Third post in six years and you're asking for money....seems critical thinking skills and interpersonal relationships could use some honing.

VisuTrac, chelloveck and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. offgrittyt

offgrittyt You gonna eat that?

Everyone must find their own way by developing and using their skills to pull their own weight. Over the past fifty years, the USA has moved away from full time parenting and home life and supplanted parenting with for hire government thugs and after school spectator sports, while Mom and Dad's both enjoy their freedom to be slaves in the workplace. A sense of entitlement has overtaken the national psyche, common core has replaced common sense and the numbers of people offering valuable, in demand skills doing real things that people really need and want have dwindled. The love of horses is admirable but like so many things now, the cost of properly caring for such animals has grown out of reach for many due to the sick and shrunken dollar bill which continues to decline in domestic purchasing power.

3M-TA3 likes this.
  4. offgrittyt

offgrittyt You gonna eat that?

5. STANGF150

STANGF150 Knowledge Seeker

Sure is a lot of use of the word "WE" in the op! Can't tell if its about more than one person or a royal "we". Either way, post reads like a hippy with no skills that produces anything begging for a handout in a community thats all about self sufficiency & hard work. An every post ever made by the op, seems to be looking for a community to support them.

6. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Don't know @kandice and not going to criticize or make any assumptions without any knowledge. Any community needs a variety of skill sets to operate and very few individuals come even close to that. Perhaps she's been on the bubble and the recent pandemic scare has finally caused her to take action.

"We" could refer to her and one or more children, parents, relatives or friends. Perhaps if we had more details we could be of more use.

techsar, Gator 45/70 and chelloveck like this.
  7. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

I'm not even close to interested in making contributions to a pig in a poke. Anybody that might be can use a convo, I suppose, or maybe there's a link in the money request. But she's not been back in near a month, so I'm chalking her up to an sjw on the prowl.

RightHand, techsar and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Well, they ain't gunna find good sex at a micro aggression protest, at least with a guy

9. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

SWF?

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  10. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Single White Female

:eek:

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  11. hot diggity

Really.

Isn't this 2020? I thought we were beyond where any of that was relevant.

12. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

She/he/it just wants you to go to the GoFundMe account and donate to whatever cause she/he/it is using this time. I checked ,, She/he/it is at 410 bucks of the 3800 they're looking for. Seems like they may be better off on a street corner .
    Sorry , just my opinion. , but if you're really in need ,, seems you'd want to check back on your interests once in a while. They might have a 5 gallon jug on a 7/11 store counter somewhere packed with cash and they've forgotten about it ,, just like he/she/it did here. Good luck.

RightHand, Gator 45/70 and Ganado like this.
  13. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member Founding Member

Quite so.....but not 'energy healing' whatever the heck that is......

14. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Don't look behind the curtain, it ain't over yet.

15. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Goodness...it's touching to see a level of skepticism that exceeds my indulgance of woo. ;)

Horse chakras anyone?

There's room in this place for everyone ( who complies with the CoC), regardless of one's 'uncoventional' beliefs - excepting Gunkid and producers of survivalism 'reality' TV shows of course, who are fair game for being pot stirred.

I say welcome!

techsar and Gator 45/70 like this.
  16. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Animal husbandry is outlawed in 49 states I’m positive. Eww.

GOG, techsar and Gator 45/70 like this.
  17. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I don't even like horses.

SB21, Meat and techsar like this.
  18. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Ummm...that isn't called husbandry. :eek:

SB21, Gator 45/70 and Meat like this.
  19. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Folks are Googling which state. Lol. :D

oldawg, techsar, SB21 and 1 other person like this.
  20. hot diggity

naughty boy.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7