Tacti-cool without Instructions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seacowboys, May 6, 2015.

1. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Hey...I can see the application...

Diaper.

2. AxesAreBetter

AxesAreBetter Monkey+++

Got his priorities strait...Haha.

Dont, JABECmfg and HK_User like this.
  3. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Dump

Dump Bag

Gotta take a Dump

Where's my wiping stick?

Tully Mars, Mike and ditch witch like this.
  4. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Well, at least he's covering his ass...

5. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Last edited: May 6, 2015
  6. Mike

Mike Ol' Army Sergeant Monkey

In Nam, helicopter pilots did the same, sat on their vests to protect them from low angle fire.

7. Mike

Mike Ol' Army Sergeant Monkey

Incredible story. Reminiscent of the chivalry mixed with the brutality of the air war in WWI

8. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

That's a fantastic story, and incredible, too. I like this instance when the code of honor took precedence over the call of duty, when one pilot recognized in one moment, the very real and desperate situation for what it was and not as a simple case of friend or foe. It is the tiny fragments in time like this which should help us to define warfare, because it is only when we truly know the enemy we may come to admire him. This works both ways. Of course, I do not subscribe to romanticizing warfare and blindly acknowledging nationalistic fervor as a completely justifiable sense of reasoning, since it is destructive and it is senseless -but rare glimpses such as this are impossible to escape without feeling emotion and admiration.

hank2222, Ganado, Gator 45/70 and 5 others like this.
  9. Bella.bell

Bella.bell Monkey

I feel there are Body armor options with all over body protection as well which includes, Collar, Groin, Front and back Torso as well. So one should go with that.

10. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

Not just chopper pilots and not just in Nam. To this day I don't think I can sit in the back of a chopper, six-by or even a pick-up without sitting on something more protective than my britches...and I wasn't even in da Nam!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7