Tactical Response's Contractor shooting package

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Nomad 2nd, Oct 29, 2007.

1. magnus392

magnus392 Field Marshall Mags Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I like the Korba sight, I haven't seen many people use in on the utilimak mount. I noticed the magpul AR mag too.

Tell about the guy using the Romy drum? I would think the added wieght would be a draw back, not to mention noise if you where in a situation that calls for discretion.

2. Nomad 2nd

Nomad 2nd Monkey+++

It is AWESOME for breaking contact, and counterambushing.

I wouldn't do a foot patrol with one for the weight and noise as you said, but for a vehicle convoy (Which they just bailed out of) it is GREAT!

-Ultimaks are GREAT, I use one.

3. magnus392

magnus392 Field Marshall Mags Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Some Aimpoints with the low pro mount will allow for co-witness. What set up do you run? Any of your students running the Arsenal SLR-106? It is an AK in 5.56.

4. Nomad 2nd

Nomad 2nd Monkey+++

I have a MUCH abused WASR with a Eo Tech with throw levers on a ultimak rail, a Blue Force gear single point sling, and a Pentagon light.

Now that XS big dots are avalable for AK's (I have one on my 74 that I now use for training) I am considering putting a H1 Aimpoint on my WASR and installing Big dots.

No students have ran the 5.56 AK's WHILE I have been here.

5. link

link Monkey+++

6. Nomad 2nd

Nomad 2nd Monkey+++

That's a close up, there's 9 or 10 guys on a line, and they are bounding by teams of 2's.

(First day)

There are several guns firing at all times.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7