Taliban Hunting

Discussion in 'Turf and Surf Hunting and Fishing' started by Factfind, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Factfind

Factfind Old Hand

2. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

I know it's a serious subject, though that was downright funny. Might be the solution to a whole bunch of problems. Someone pay for the ammo and the plane ticket, and I'd go do it for free. Nothin' says huntin' like the smell of scorched turban in the morning. [gun] [applaud]

3. Factfind

Factfind Old Hand

It really is funny..when he used the game call I thought I would bust a gut,too bad I am too old for running and gunning..I'd be there in a heartbeat.
    I sure do what I can support our folks who are there doing the heavy lifting though.
    Cheers,
    Factfind

4. BigUglyOne

BigUglyOne Monkey+++ Founding Member

Now THAT was funny !!!!![ROFL] [ROFL]

5. Conagher

Conagher Dark Custom Rider Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

That's one funny video......[LMAO]

6. jim

jim Monkey+++ Founding Member

Reminds me of two of my cousins.

7. Brook

Brook Monkey+++

I'm dying here!!!! [LMAO]

8. TailorMadeHell

Whoo whee. Brook, you see the size of the turban on that un. Shore would look good over my fireplace. I'm tellin' ya. Fun times. [touchdown]

9. Brook

Brook Monkey+++

is there lice in them there turbans? would I need to fumigate before bringing it in? will my dogs try to attack it? can I just shoot them and leave them there for the coyotes? do they have coyotes in Iraqastan? (as my son calls it)

while taliban hunting I was thinkin'......what is the bounty for O' sama been lad en? $25M, $50M? pretty tempting! I am surprised more people aren't hunting him!

brook.... already spending the money in my mind.

10. TailorMadeHell

I'm already planning on trying to get that reward. Just not sure of what agents will stand in my path. Foreign or domestic. Know what I mean? Though it does do okay to dream. I have a picture and layout of a $9mil house on my wall. I know it's a lot of money and that the house is not worth it by a long shot, though it's the materialistic me that wants it. Haha.

I'd rather have about 400acres, a nice log cabin and be totally self-sufficient. That is what the practical me says. I think the practical me is the smarter of the two. Haha.

And a nice bleaching will take care of that turban though I wouldn't suggest it if you want to keep the 'gamey' smell of the trophy in it. Bleach might also take out the spatter pattern. As far as the dogs go, just put it on a wall mount. They may howl at it for a while though they wouldn't be able to get to it. [LMAO]

11. Brook

Brook Monkey+++

TMH...

I have Anatolian Shepherd Dogs... a tad bit larger then most and on their hind legs... maybe I can use some fabreez on it?

[​IMG]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7