Talking about ammo....very good current research

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by john316, May 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. john316

john316 Monkey+++

Last edited: May 5, 2016
    kellory likes this.
  2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

In my World, the BEST Ammo for any of MY Weapons, are those that are Custom Loaded, with Loads designed by ME, Specifically for that Weapon.....

VisuTrac and marlas1too like this.
  3. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Key to training is a warrior mentality.
    Whether it is a wild animal ,or a human turned animal you can't be on the defensive (mentally) ,though in reality that's what your doing .
    The situation needs to be reversed roles, and become the aggressor in the event you are forced into", Mountain lion or bear, or man with a knife charging you.
    The gun one uses regularly, and has the best accuracy, along with solid training, has the best advantage, even with a sub standard bullet, because the bullet is going where it's suppose to go.
    High power shot in the wrong area though stopping is relevant to the condition of the assailant's mental chemical imbalance/will to survive, won't matter much.
    Pretty much any direct shot into the brain is an end game no matter the condition.
    If you are not trained dealing with unpredictable moving targets your lacking . "Swinging targets are predictable" .
    But a barrel " 55 gallon drum", rolling down a hill at you, bouncing off rocks and irregularities in the earth, make the challenge more realistic.
    I have recommended this to a lot of folk, but it goes over their head.

1. T. Riley
  2. duane
  3. OldDude49
  4. oil pan 4
  5. Oddcaliber
  6. deMolay
  7. Grandpa Patch
  8. Bishop
    Thread

Socket mold

Here is how I make my slingshot ammo with a socket. [MEDIA]
    Thread by: Bishop, Dec 2, 2018, 6 replies, in forum: Bushcraft