Taurus 941

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Hispeedal2, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

Anyone ever played with one?

I read one review from Gunblast that seemed promising. I have access to one for $350 at the moment. Near new. I have no idea if that is a good deal or not.

I'm not a big fan of Taurus handguns as a whole. There just isn't that many options in terms of a .22Mag dedicated DA revolver with a 4-5 inch barrel.

2. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

A shooting buddy has the Taurus .44Mag revolver that he really likes, and I have handled and shot others. They seem well built and a good value for the money.

3. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Try the trigger... some folks seem to think the pull is a little stiff... there have been some barrel fouling issues and timing issues reported, but some folks say they shoot sweet...

Taurus 941 Magnum Ultra-Lite Double Action Revolver Reviews Forum and Reference Guide

I think that Charter arms makes a nice little 6 shot .22 mah with a 4" barrel... haven't shot one but have carried a Charter arms undercover .38 for a couple of years...

4. NVBeav

NVBeav Monkey+++

SurvivalBlog contributor Michael Z Williamson gave a short review of the Kel-Tec PMR-30, which happens to be a .22 Magnum pistol (Kel-Tec link). Here's the link to the SurvivalBlog article.

With its 30-rnd magazine, you could do a lot of shooting, and it looks like a really fun pistol... But, alas, I'd rather have a .22 Magnum rifle. Hmmm, there's got to be a really good use for that pistol...

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7