Ted Nugent Attacks Piers Morgan For His 'Obsession' With Guns:

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Piers needs to go back to England, except they do NOT want him back.... Maybe we could send him to Saudi... They could use him for Target Practice...

3. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Yeah..We can tell by his S#** Grin that he just hated doing this...All in the name of his agenda...

4. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Why does this Jerk keep insisting that an AR15 was used at Sandy Hook even after the hoax was exposed? Why hasn't Nugent or Jones called him out on that? I think they are complicit.
    This video does nothing to support gun owners and in fact, allows Morgan to drive his point even harder to those that are intimidated by rapid-fire weapons.

oldawg and Brokor like this.
  5. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

More people die in automobile accidents every year than from all the gun violence combined several times over.
    A semi-automatic weapon can be used for defense against a military used by a tyrannous government.
    And, finally --The Second Amendment is not up for debate.

What was that PHONY number Piers used? 56% now support a BAN on semi-automatic weapons? This guy is a hoot.

And Nugent actually did make ONE excellent argument: He asked Piers why he's so focused on GUN CRIME when he should be asking why murder rates are so high where citizens cannot defend themselves. Piers ignores MURDER rates and VIOLENT CRIME rates and focuses only on GUN CRIME rates, which include POLICE shooting bad guys. Naturally, the figures will be canted.

6. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I keep wondering why crimes are classified by the type of weapon used. I don't see much difference between death by knife, rock, pipe, bomb, or gun. Dead's dead, and the perp is the cause, not the implement. [soap]

kellory, mysterymet and ditch witch like this.
  7. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

In total agreement with you on this point but my agenda has to do with the libtards using false information to further their nefarious agenda and not getting any true rebuttal to make them stick to the facts.

8. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Understood, sea, I was just exercising my right to be a deviator. Whether mis- or false information, it's there to be spun by those that don't want to run a fact check before running their pens (or keyboards.)

9. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

or mouths.....

10. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7