Ted Nugent Declare

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tikka, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

Ted Nugent Declares ‘I Will Either Be Dead or in Jail’ if Obama Is Re-elected
    Ted Nugent is hitting the pavement for GOP president hopeful Mitt Romney. The rocker called for attendees of the National Rifle Association’s convention to go out and recruit thousands of people to vote for Romney in the coming election. Nugent said, ”Our government is wiping its a– with the Constitution.” During an on-site interview, he also told the crowd, ”We’ve got four Supreme Court justices who don’t believe in the Constitution. Does everybody here know that four of the Supreme Court justices not only determined you don’t have the right to keep and bear arms, four Supreme Court justices signed their name to a declaration that Americans have no fundamental right to self-defense? That sounds like a stoned hippie. That doesn’t sound like a Supreme Court anything.” The musician went on to say: ”If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will be either be dead or in jail by this time next year.” A representative for Nugent didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.

Ted Nugent Declares 'I Will Either Be Dead or in Jail' if Obama Is Re-elected - Speakeasy - WSJ

I like Ted. :D

jungatheart likes this.
  2. Suerto

Suerto Monkey+

I used to like him, before he endorsed Romney...

Now, I dunno.

You dont see Norris endorsing Romney, and Ted and he are neighbors..

Guit_fishN and UGRev like this.
  3. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I await to see whom Chuck endorse's....
    I pretty sure neither will endorse O'douchebag...

.... My new slogan...
    Anyone But O'douchbag...!!!!!

4. jungatheart

jungatheart Beginner's Mind

Secret Service is said to be looking into Ted mainly because he's white, I think.

oldawg and Gator 45/70 like this.
  5. smithcp2002

smithcp2002 Monkey+++

A leader steps in to the line of fire for the sheep.

6. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

Perhaps he owns a brothel we don't know about?

VisuTrac, Tracy and jungatheart like this.
  7. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Secret Service looking into Ted Nugent violent anti-Obama message
    By Olivier Knox | The Ticket – 16 hrs ago
    Email
    Print

The U.S. Secret Service is looking into a violent rant by "Cat Scratch Fever" rocker Ted Nugent in which he denounced President Barack Obama and his top advisers as "evil" and urged National Rifle Association members to help "chop their heads off in November."
    "I'll tell you this right now: If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year," Nugent said. "We need to ride into that battlefield and chop their heads off in November. Any questions?"
    Nugent, speaking at the organization's annual gathering over the weekend, praised NRA members but warned that if they did not "get everybody in your lives to clean house in this vile, evil, America-hating administration, I don't even know what you're made out of."
    "If the coyote's in your living room, pissing on your couch, it's not the coyote's fault. It's your fault for not shooting him," he said.He also denounced the administration as "criminals" and said a Democratic victory in November would mean "we'll be a suburb of Indonesia next year" — an apparent reference to Obama's boyhood time there.
    Secret Service spokesman Brian Leary told Yahoo News: "We are aware of the incident and we are conducting appropriate follow-up."
    And a spokeswoman for Mitt Romney, whom Nugent has endorsed, distanced the campaign from his remarks.
    "Divisive language is offensive no matter what side of the political aisle it comes from. Mitt Romney believes everyone needs to be civil," Andrea Saul said by email.
    Correction, 10:06 am Wednesday: This post was corrected to fix the title of Nugent's song in the first paragraph, incorrectly referred to in the original post as "Catch Scratch Fever."

8. Quigley_Sharps

Im suprised they have the man power to look into this with all of the whore chasing they are doing on our dime.

Guit_fishN, Tracy and jungatheart like this.
  9. Quigley_Sharps

LOL this may be my new sig line.;)

sgt peppersass likes this.
  10. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

I got another one for you Quigs, .... I had a buddy who was an E-8 on a ship I was on as well. When conducting CPO review pre Captains Mast of some minor violation, we would have some individual who had all the lame excuses in the world, and it was everybodies fault except his. ..... My friend would pull this index card out of his shirt pocket and hand it over to the miscreant to read. On the card it said, "If the barrior is down, the lights they are a flashing, and the whistle is blowing in vain, if you sit on the tracks, ignoring the facts, you can't blame the wreck on the train."

11. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

And where was the DOJ when the black panthers were putting bounties out?

12. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Crawling up zero's stern tube? :oops:

Seawolf1090, VisuTrac and Clyde like this.
  13. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

You don't seem to understand the Law under the Obama Administration. When a black calls for the death of a non-black, that's no crime. But once some Honkey disses a Black man, that's a Capital Offense, and a hate crime too boot.

14. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

Wasn't it Jefferson who said we should hang them?

Governments rot from the top down and 0bama's presidency is living proof of that. Hillary partying, the Secret Service whoring, a $823K party..

15. Seekin178

Seekin178 Monkey

Ted is a local boy Mitt is not. Michiganders who think Mitt feels a tie to his home state are sadly mistaken. I don't think it matters which milliionaire you put in the Whitehouse if you believe they are working for the country's best interest you are missing the big picture. I'd rather see Ted and his rantings in the news than see the dribble coming out of both political parties.

TwoCrows likes this.
  16. Ken_C

Ken_C Monkey

better ted dead than me i always say...um not really, but honestly I wouldnt miss the guy. he hasnt written anything musically significant in at least a decade. now hes just a blowhard with nothing constructive to say. anytime he opens his mouth (on tv or radio) its to talk crap about someone else. i put him in the same group of blowhards as people like rush limbaugh. insignificant. i would put up with 4 more years of obamas failed policies just to see if he dies or goes to jail or what.

chelloveck likes this.
  17. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Maybe his focus has changed from music to something else.

I have to disagree: I think most of what he say is constructive-->he points out a problem and provides some vague inkling of a solution.

Maybe the someone else he's talking crap about deserves it. Name one that he focused on where he was lying or had his facts wrong.

4 more years of Obama?? I think that would definitely be the end of this country and the fact that you can't see that makes me think that I don't think I could drink a beer with you.

The cool thing about Ted is that he would support your right to say he's a blowhard. Obama wouldn't.....

STANGF150 and Cephus like this.
  18. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

^^This!

May not like what the other side has to say or like the fact that they wanna steal my rights, but dammit I will die to defend their right to say I shouldn't have my rights if necessary.

19. Ken_C

Ken_C Monkey

yes you could. im not a fan of obama. im not a fan of the nuge. but i am a huge fan of Junior Brown!!! ;)

Guit_fishN likes this.
  20. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

All things considered, Ted Nugent is by far an advocate for the 2nd Amendment. He doesn't stand down to Liberals, that's a plus. But that's about all. He's a Neocon 100% through and through, and a hardliner at that. A hardliner Neocon is all about politics and religion, the Constitution is just an excuse to forward the other two. He is a decent speaker, but a definite hot head -and he doesn't support Libertarians. A hardliner only supports other hardliners. He is a Neocon first, don't forget that.

Since the Neoconservatives and Liberals are both generally equal when it comes to the corporate zombie quagmire, each controlled and limited by the confines of bipartisan rhetoric and elbowing in order to gain power and control, I don't see Nugent as an important figure. At least, not when it comes to politics. If he could calm down a bit and learn to separate his religious motivations and political aspirations from his duty as an American to protect and defend the Constitution, he might find that the two-party system is a bogus tool for control and slip back to reality.

But, all this said, there are far worse people out there. He's comical at least.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7