Ted Nugent Declare

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tikka, Apr 17, 2012.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Then you couldn't be all that bad. [beer] As long as we don't talk about politics or religion, I think it would be smooth sailing. I'm always up for conversation related to the 3Gs: guns, guitars, girls

I'm not a fan of the Nuge myself....a little too intense for my tastes...and, he doesn't drink. I can't trust a man that doesn't drink.

But, there's no doubt in my mind that another 4 years of the Kenyan will set this country back 300 years.

better than this by brad paisley - YouTube

Ken_C and Quigley_Sharps like this.
  2. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

Brokor for Prez!

TwoCrows and Brokor like this.
  3. Ken_C

Ken_C Monkey

I feel I should clarify. I do not want another 4 years of obama.:sick: i do not wish the nuge would die either. if (god forbid) obama manages to get another 4 years it would be interesting to see what the nuge goes to jail for...[gun]

4. bunkerguy

bunkerguy Monkey

that and he has about 35 full autos.

5. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Here's what we have to look forward to:

NRA

Make no mistake --the government (police included) and all their agents will NOT obey the Constitution. I hope your neighborhood watch is strong.

6. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Monkey++

The NRA is just a lobbying group for the GOP, they have sold out gun rights so many times it is pathetic.

They would support a Romney-like Republican over a 100% pro 2nd Amendment Democrat, and have.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7