Ten warning signs of a market crash in 2015

Discussion in 'Financial Cents' started by Yard Dart, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

uploadfromtaptalk1428290404817.

Byte and Yard Dart like this.
  2. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

My tin foil hat said: Amero. That came out YEARS ago. The radio guy (someone will remember who, I can NOT think of his name! BECK!) got one and talked about it on the radio. WOW did the commie/libs go nutz! Then he made a video and put it on You-Tube to show it. WOW did the lib/tards go nutz! The gov't claimed it was a fake! I laughed and laughed when I was listening to the radio "Tonight an exclusive on 20/20! We take an exclusive tour and look at the new Amero at the Denver Mint!" The NEXT item, a news clip, up was some gov't flunky screaming that the Amero is a hoax and does not exist! Well which is it? 20/20 seemed pretty convincing going through the Mint and showing the coins, but that was some gov't flunky saying it was fake and we all know the gov't doesn't lie!

Money exchanges have happened quite a few times here in the USSA too. Go read your history books. LOTS of paper money exchanges, then gold/silver coins (remember the gov't banned/stole them?), silver cert., etc. There are already laws to allow printing on ONE side if they need to double the output.

Would the gov't lie to us? I say NO! I mean sure they lied about Roswell (go to the official gov't Roswell site and look. "It was a weather balloon." OK, we lied about that, but NOW, out of the goodness of our little hearts, we will now tell you the truth!... OK, we lied about that, but NOW, out of the goodness of our little hearts, we will now tell you the truth!... OK, we lied about that, but NOW, out of the goodness of our little hearts, we will now tell you the truth!... SIXTEEN TIMES (and that was quite a few years ago now) they admitted they lied.

OK, then they said they were trying to cure leukemia and got the parents to give their kids for treatment that was massive doses of radiation which it later came out was merely to see how much radiation a human could take to help the space program.

Go to the official US Army web site and look up the WWII propaganda films and what they say about them now.

The Spanish-American War papers are STILL top secret! What happened 117 years ago we are STILL not allowed to see?

Why was Martin L. King's FBI reports sealed by court order for 75 years after death? Hint: go read the books being put out by his right hand men now they are too old to worry about prison.

Did they spray poison gas all over Utah? Of course not! OK, a few million dead sheep might disagree as did a Congressional hearing...

Helicopters circling over Waco machinegunning any one who tried to escape the burning building that the BATF started? Of course not! OK, Seal Team Six who were doing it might disagree (but they are all dead after testifying in front of Congress that they did it, so who cares/what does it matter [thanks Hillary!]? By the way, go look up the new stuff about Bin Laudin too), the Congressional hearings might disagree, the 93 men, women and children burned to death might disagree....

I could go on and list a dozen more examples, but you get the idea.

What to do? Well as always, get out of debt. Have some small paper bills (FRNs, which are not "real" money, which is gold/silver, nothing over a 20) on hand and have a few hundred in coins on hand too, enough to cover a house payment or so. So far no one seems to exchange coins unless it is to get actual money/metal content (ie: gold/silver and now copper pennies) away from the sheeple. "Junk" silver (I was threatened with being banned at one site for recommending junk silver as the owner was in real life a bankster and not an ammo dealer, who was pushing gold, which he made a HUGE profit on, pretty hard! He made NO money on junk silver and to hell with the people on the site! He was insuring HIS survival, not the readers'). A few months food and water (no one has water!), so on and so forth.

3. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

Good move, AZRancher.

Credit card companies HATE people that either don't use the cards they have or actually pay them off on time. The parasites don't make any money. They call those customers "Deadbeats". And yes, they do yank their cards from some people who get in the habit of being insufficiently indebted.

4. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Well I do have a problem with a few USA Banks , BUT TD north is the best ..
    Im A total deadbeat , looks like a old rubby / could be homeless ..But NEVER carry or have a balance , Prepay for huge time over charges !!!

UNHEARD--OF

One hour of join & pay , some good points

5. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

6. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

YA I though so Also !!
    I just got a few bits of info from it , Over than that , selling vid.

1. VisuTrac
  2. enloopious
  3. oil pan 4
  4. DKR
  5. Yard Dart
  6. Yard Dart
  7. Ganado
  8. Yard Dart
  9. Yard Dart
  10. Garand69
  11. MiMan43
  12. HK_User