Tenn. judge changes infant's name from Messiah to Martin

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by tulianr, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

I've worked with the following people: Storm, Star, Trigger and Beaver. The first 2 probably had to do with the 60's (drugs) the third one I would say his dad was a hunter and the last one I have no idea since his parents were past the Leave It To Beaver days. On a good note, at least Beaver is a guy, lol.

2. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

I knew a guy out in Californication, with the last name of Thyme (like the spice), first name...Justin.:D

tulianr and Mountainman like this.
  3. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

For once I am in agreement with the globalists and eugenicists --stupid people shouldn't breed. Unfortunately, they are also the majority.
    Also, the judge needs to read more of the Constitution and less scripture.

4. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Choosing a childs name is the sole priority of the parents and these are obviously lefty loons so of course they have to let the nanny state oversee their entire lives. But it is not the states business.
    I've known a Jack Daniels, and a couple of Harley Davidsons. What really bugs me is when parents misspell the names. Then the kid is saddled with a name that says "My parents are morons" until and unless they legally have it changed. My ex wife's cousin was a fan of cowboys and westerns, she named her son Brent Maverick **(surname) even tho the name is BRETT Maverick and it is even a running joke in the movie. Mel Gibson "The names Brett". My first ex wife (yea, there's a pattern there) wanted to name her daughter (not mine) the french sounding Desiree. But she spelled it Desara. The kid went through life with people calling her Duh Sarah. There was the story about the inner city hospital workers who had a running pot for whoever could get the low income patients to name their kids the strangest names. The winner was the son of miss King. They convinced her that Nosmo was a great name for a boy.

tulianr likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7