TERMINATORS ARE COMING!!! OMGZ

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Byte

Byte Monkey+++

Oh I had forgotten about this thread. I've since finished Xenocide and Children of the Mind. There are more books that I will eventually come back to I hope. But for now, I've seen through Ender's natural life...of some 3000 odd years thanks to time dilation. The AI Jane's existence and creation having been revealed has shifted to a supernatural source rather than through some fluke/discovery in computer tech. Less excited about it than I was. Still a compelling story and worth the time to read it.

Yes, thanks for pointing that out. I do understand it's on me. :cautious:

2. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Cmon please tell!

3. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Not that long ago that we had started this thread and already so many advancements.

4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

5. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

img_1_1697386765325.

Zimmy likes this.
  6. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

No, they don't! Simply create a newer, better machine body and down-load the memory into it! Besides, whoever said that robots can't repair themselves?

7. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Then, when you have no purpose in life the machines will kill you because you are just a useless eater! There will be no Golden Age of Humanity, we will not write books and poems, we will not create works of art, because the only reason that most people get out of bed, bathe, change their underwear and socks, and get dressed is because they have to go to work...and other crap that they don't want to do! Besides, AI can do all of the things that humans can do. like write books and poems, and create works of art!

8. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Gonna be tough on robots if everything electrical is fried, like a massive solar flare or a solar micro-nova. It will be tough on people too and many won't make it but it won't be because their innards are welded into a big lump of metal.

9. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

This one tried to communicate with me, but I couldn't understand it. Sounded like "Beep, beep, beep." IMG_20231014_134825.

10. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Fortunately the Terminators will be made in China from Chinese parts and Chinese alloys. Anybody who has recently replaced older equipment with brand new stuff knows that a Terminator will break down before it can say "I'll be b...".

Zimmy, magicfingers and CraftyMofo like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7