Terra Novae Spes Comment Thread

Discussion in 'Survival Reading Room' started by Grand58742, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Srchdawg-again

Srchdawg-again Monkey++

Hey Grand you still with us,haven't heard from ya in almost a month.

2. Grand58742

Grand58742 Monkey+++

Yes, couple of different things going on. I'm going through a huge revision and having a third party doing an edit in every one of the stories potentially thinking of publication down the road. I don't want to post everything up then have to take it down.

There's also some technical stuff on the side that kept me from continuing, but I'll leave that be.

3. Srchdawg-again

Srchdawg-again Monkey++

Good Luck on your endeavors.You need to be published other people who read your stories will enjoy them as much as us Monkey's.

4. Grand58742

Grand58742 Monkey+++

Since I have a bit of time on my hands as of late and several folks have reached out over this, I've decided to continue posting here. If I ever do go for publishing, I'll have it pulled then.

Sometimes, they'll come in two and three post parts since the technical limitations on how much I can post come into play, but it'll still be complete chapters. I'm going to put up a few chapters due to lack of "activity" over the last <ahem> few months to get caught up.

Thanks for the support and I hope you continue to enjoy.

mysterymet likes this.
  5. Grand58742

Grand58742 Monkey+++

A day late, but I'm going to try to get back into a Monday and Wednesday posting pattern.

6. Grand58742

Grand58742 Monkey+++

Website is being a bit wonky this morning. I'll post up the remainder of Chapter 26 this afternoon.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7