Terrorism Saturday?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mysterymet, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

Since this turned into a gun debate, when I had to follow policy it was taught to double tap. Now that I don't have to follow policy, I will empty my weapon into a threat. (in most stressfire situations you will anyway without knowing it) I'm not a doctor and cannot legally judge when someone is incapacitated enough to not be a threat. I will reload and remove myself from the dangerous area.

2. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

The term "hero" is used too often these days but Jason Falconer put a rabid islamic dog down saving lives.
    :5s:[US]

Falconer, a firearms trainer and permit to carry advocate, owns Tactical Advantage and Tactical Firearms Training in Waite Park, His professional biography says he “specializes in reality-based firearms, law enforcement and personal security training.”

[​IMG]

BTPost and Yard Dart like this.
  3. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

Don't underestimate the power of going after people. Look at the panic the beltway sniper caused. Add more shooters and a little organization combined with today's climate of fear, and it wouldn't take long to see our economy implode.

4. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

Yup, they don't gotta take away our rights...spread enough fear and enough of the population will gladly give them away in exchange for a little faux safety to make those of us who don't pretty much irrelevant and isolated.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7