Test West Coast for Fukushima Radiation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yard Dart, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Scientists: Test West Coast for Fukushima radiation |
    KING5.com Seattle

2. Mike

Mike Ol' Army Sergeant Monkey

I concur, test and monitor. We know what predictions and models do if even one of the inputs is not valid.

Yard Dart likes this.
  3. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

I'm not awake yet. I read the thread title as "Texas West Coast for Fukushima Radiation", and thinking.... Texas has a west coast?

Mike likes this.
  4. Mike

Not yet, till we run all the idiot liberals out of California. We're expanding, soon, lol.

5. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Ok, lets LOOK at the FACTS, here......
    The HalfLife of Cesium 137 is 2 years.
    It has been 2+years since the Release.
    There is plenty of Cesium 137 already in the Oceans, from the Nuke Testing back in the Day.
    Figuring the Dilution Rates, HalfLife, and time of Travel, the expected increase in Detected Cesium 137 is just barely above the Minimum Detectable Level, and Not even in the same Multiple Orders of Magnitude as what is considered the Minimal Maximum Human Exposure Level.
    This whole STORY, is about some Academic EggHeads, Looking to get their Faces on TV, because the Sheeple Public have absolutely NO IDEA, about the Subject at Hand, but are SCARED S**TLESS by the buzzwords, Radiation, Nuclear, and Fukushima..... If they scare enough Sheeple, they can get Grants to Study just about ANYTHING, and the MSM loves a Good Scare Story.... Especially with PHDs, Grad Students, and a Trip Out on the Ocean for a Day. Notice that these YAHOOs couldn't even do their own TESTING, as the Levels are so low, only the Livermore Labs have the equipment, and it takes MONTHS of Sampling to even get a Reading, at that Level.
    What a GIANT load of [BSf]...... Now sure, When Fukushima happened, I was very concerned, and even had the local Pharmacy send me out a fresh batch of Iodine Supplements, just incase the thing actually Blew Up, like Chernobyl... Well that hasn't happened, YET... and until it actually DOES Happen, It will be a localized Issue, for those Folks, around the Plant, and inside the Release Zone. I likely, will only live another 10-20 years anyway, so unless I get a MASSVE Dose of Radiation, it isn't going to effect my Lifespan in the slightest, and besides all that, There is NOTHING I can do, about it ANYWAY. I have My Prep's, up to date, and that is all I can Personally Do. The rest is just FEAR Mongering, and MSM looking for the NEXT Thing... That Might, and that is a very small Might, be an Issue... If you have to FEAR something, You need to signup for a subscription to "Bad Living Magazine" and learn about every conceivable thing, that could possible be something to Worry About... ..... YMMV.....

Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
    Mike likes this.
  6. Mike

lol, ok. you made your point.

kellory and Quigley_Sharps like this.
  7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

and it was fun, writing it up....

Mike likes this.
  8. Mike

I can see that, lol

Might I suggest you add my favorite word to some of your future write-ups? "Balderdash". It had former glory, to which I am trying to resurrect it.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2014
    Yard Dart and Quigley_Sharps like this.
  9. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Why is this news now? It is so odd. The MSM seems to be acting like this is a new discovery and that they never knew it was going to happen. I could have told them that radiation was going to be in the air and water. I am a basic normal person and I figured it out after the meltdown/earthquake.

What i want to know is how much it will effect the health of the citizens. I didn't go out and buy iodine pills cause that was my choice not to. What I find interesting is that it always seems to be WA, OR and CA that is mentioned but what about HI?

Mike likes this.
  10. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Two Things:

Lies and other coverups have been the norm and Japan's Govenment is much worse than ours in coverups and has more connection with Crime groups so now they are trying to water things down after being caught many times.

HI is not in the main path of the currents from Japan and HI will only see portions of what will be sent to the North American West Coast at a much later date. TEXAS West Coast will be OK!

YMMV

Motomom34 likes this.
  11. Mike

Thank the Lord that the West coast of Texas will be spared!!!! No glowing Longhorns

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7