Texas cold snap.. norad?

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by fl4848, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Wait.. I thought I caused climate change by defeating the safeties on my microwave and running it on level 10 with the door open!

Climate changes. It is historically documented. The dinosaurs didn't cause the ice age, man didn't cause the mini ice age, industrialized man was was not around to cause the warming of the Jurassic period or any other cataclysmic weather events of the past. It is hubris for mankind to believe they are the root cause of climate change. JMO

Seawolf1090 likes this.
  2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

All this Climate Change is caused by the Norse God “Loki”... The trickster... I thought everyone knew that...

mysterymet and Dunerunner like this.
  3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I dare say that Heikki Lunta was helping this winter.

Dunerunner and BTPost like this.
  4. duane

duane Monkey+++

Was reading and came across something on pole shift that brings Mark Twain's bible quote to mind "It ain't those parts of the Bible that I can't understand that bother me, its the parts that I do understand". Wish the data provided here was from some crackpot tinfoil hat organization, however, https://phys.org/news/2021-02-earth-magnetic-field-broke-years.html , seems to indicate that at least sometimes in the past things haven't been to good and I see no indication that this is the lead story in the April 1 st edition . If you don't have some time, stay out of this rabbit hole as it ties a lot of loose ends together by main stream people and is about 100 times as convincing in its conclusions as is the proven science of climate change.

Another interesting comment on the event was the use of biological material to track the effects of the pole shift, https://phys.org/news/2021-02-ancient-relic-earth-history-years.html but be advised it is presented in the new never let a good crisis go to waste and that if we could just limit carbon dioxide, we could all sit around and sing Kumbiaya and it would not affect us. [sheep]

As is becoming ever more common in the "new" internet, the original article either requires registration or is behind a paywall. Between censorship and restricted access, I think in a few years most of the use of the net will be for brainwashing and entertainment rather than a useful research tool.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2021
  5. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

6. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Never sign up for a variable power rate plan!

Cruisin Sloth, ghrit and chelloveck like this.
  7. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Now the funny videos start to show up... (funny as in oddball reporting 'style')

(lines at the HEB)

once inside, no power/no charge if using CC. Gotta love TX - and yes, this is Austin.

8. DKR

power is out, the store won't/can't take you r credit card. So what is it goof for?

Make a radio out of that card!

here is a site I think many will find worth a visit
    The RadioBoard Forums - Index page

TinyDreams likes this.
  9. DKR

[​IMG]

ghrit and BTPost like this.
  10. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

No worries Txs, Bi-dumb went down to save the day !

11. ghrit

Makes you wonder, doesn't it, how much a bit of face time in TX cost us to get him there un-greenly.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  12. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

There you go man a 100% green electric jet, We going to be gazillionaires !

ghrit likes this.
  13. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Someone needs to invent a completely green powered jet to transport these Democrats around the world pushing for this green energy fiasco quick,,, and put every damned 1 of them on it and send them across the big pond ,,, now ,,,

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  14. ghrit

Nope. How about we fuel them up for half the way over?
    (Slap my mind.)

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  15. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

icepreasure.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  16. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I figured it would give out about 1/2 way over there anyway,,

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  17. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

18. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Boohoo Texas, Yall think that weather just magically stopped at the Sabine river like it hit a wall or something?

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7