Texas Record # of Anti-2A Legislation introduced on 1st day of bill pre-filing for 2021

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ditch witch, Nov 11, 2020.

1. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Been building for 40 years and more. Gerrymandered city states. People moving in from nations that have been disarmed and can't (won't) fight back thinking that and voting,legal and illegal, for those same failed policies will somehow work out fine here. The same thing with libs from other states voting for some lying lib politician telling them they won't take their guns. bobby o'rourke was honest about his goals and look how close he came. Another gov richards and the Republic of Texas might finally be taken down even though the rural majority of the state is conservative. Not in my lifetime and not without bloodshed but it can happen.

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  2. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

The rural majority will soon be outnumbered by the urban minority, because all the incoming CA/NY/IL people head straight for Austin, DFW, and Houston, except for the hispanic ones who run straight to San Antonio. No one moves to El Paso because it sucks, but they definitely migrate there. Then you have the rural people's kids who go off to college in Wranglers and boots and come home to sneer at how backwards we all are.

The most irritating part of this, to me, is that Texas is one of what, seven states that does not have a state income tax? Low taxes is why these people are flooding in, but every one of them will begin demanding all sorts of social programs that require lots of $$, and eventually it will require a state income tax to pay for it all.

Seawolf1090, HK_User, SB21 and 3 others like this.
  3. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

yeah, like Texas is going to let this shit fly. Ha ha..we'll see.

jim2, HK_User and Gator 45/70 like this.
  4. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

There had been other options clogging up the mind before I settled on that one.

HK_User, SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  5. jim2

jim2 Monkey+++

Gov. Abbot said these are DOA, as they are very unlikely to pass, and he will veto them if the do pass. He has also started pushing that Texas become a 2A sanctuary state which bars all LEO’s in the state from enforcing any guns or gun related items.

Jim

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7