Thank you Joe Bidumb (sarcasm)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by johnbb, Jun 19, 2023.

1. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Well for all those that may have forgotten in 2021 Bidumb made Juneteenth a federal holiday. Another holiday federal workers get paid with taxpayer money to do nothing in recognition of Lincoln's 1863 Amnesty proclamation --IMO purely a political move to keep England from backing the CSA.

2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

I wonder if the illegal immigrants pouring across our southern border realize they will probably be building that trans oceanic railroad? Biden is a mess. The pandering of the ignorant in this country is a crime. His family's profiting off of his political service is treasonous, yet he remains in office.

Kamp Krap, mechstdr, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  3. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

When will Bidumb sign the illegal alien recognition day federal holiday, probably in the works. The man is a disgrace.

4. Dunerunner

And the people governing this country from the background are treasonous traitors !

Radio, Kamp Krap, mechstdr and 3 others like this.
  5. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

You mean Obammy, Rice, Holder, Clinton's ,,, etc ???

6. Dunerunner

Whoever comprises "The Committee"

Kamp Krap and mechstdr like this.
  7. natshare

natshare Monkey+++

8. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

We're doomed unless we can get rid of that guy in 2024. I'm not too sure enough Americans are intelligent enough to vote for someone, almost anyone else (except Cornell West).

Radio and Meat like this.
  9. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Biden is completely gone obviously, the ladies near him an embarrassment. RFK might be an option.

Altoidfishfins likes this.
  10. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Not a big fan of him either.
    But after four years of abject failure, anything has to be an improvement.

SB21 and Meat like this.
  11. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

think whey will kill RFK if he wins...???

12. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

yup and put Trump away!
    What are you going to do , as they steal your homeland ?
    Mine the truckers showed , next trip , NO KIDS OR Bouncy , just fire sticks !!
    Serious

13. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Trump IMO is the only one with the balls to get this country turned around. All the others running are just establishment politicians with absolutely no experience running a business which requires negotiation skills with unions, workers, financial institutions etc. Any candidate that has the liberal media support I would be very leery of. They would just be a continuation of the Obama/ Bidumb status quo. RFK being a member of the Kennedy clan and an environmental lawyer I do not trust, Teddy Kennedy was just another sleazy politician not held accountable for Chappaquiddick which was covered up by the media. Seems to be the MO of the media concerning DemoRAT misdeeds.

Radio likes this.
  14. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I hope I'm wrong,, but I feel China will make a move before Bedumb is out of office , as they know he's bought and paid for ,, and it would prolong or stop their plans if Trump, or someone else with a sack of balls were to take Bedumbs place .

Just an opinion here ,, for what it's worth. Bedumb already sent some delegate to meet JingPing and gave them the nod of approval to take Tiawan .

15. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

I hate to say it but I think you are correct. Chine sees how our military is understaffed can't find recruits and what ones they get are well below the standards when I was drafted. China also holds a big part of our debt, they see how we are equipment short, dependent on foreign sources for electronic chips. strategic fuel reserves depleted and the icing on the cake bidumb has forced the military to go Woke. If I were Taiwan I would be building up a defense of the island, and getting prepared to go it alone. Bidumb is going to let them hang out to dry as China invades soon.

16. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Yes, I totally agree. Many times, Lincoln stated in letters and conversations that if he had to keep slavery to save the Union then he would. Also, Congress even passed a Bill allowing the continuation of slavery and any other regs/laws that the South had in place in an effort to pacify the South; however, the South was too pissed off by then and things were too far gone for this to make a difference. Anyway, I can provide details on both if anyone is interested but mostly just history nuts like myself find these types of details interesting. As far as Biden, everything he does is for personal or political benefit, taking as much as possible and screw the nation and its people, regardless of race, creed or gender. It's all about him and his tribe and since he has nothing to lose, since he's at the end of his career and life, he will continue in this same manner.

I agree. It seems to me all the BS we heard before about siding with Taiwan was indeed nothing but hot air as they have started to walk it all back given Blinken's recent remarks. Besides, they passed that microchip Bill to get manufactures to build chip plants in the USA (I know Intel took advantage of this) so Taiwan is becoming less important every passing day. Strategically, it's a lynchpin to contain China and China knows this. I am confused what China has been waiting for given the USA involvement with Ukraine and Biden's ties to China - well - I'm missing something but must admit I haven't dug deep into it. I figure, one morning to wake up and China will be in Taiwan before breakfast and that is that.

Radio, johnbb and SB21 like this.
  17. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

You stated " China would be in Taiwan before breakfast " ,,

That's what I'm expecting here ,, we've got Chinese police stations already here , at least that's what I've heard reported ,, they've got thousands of acres of farmland,, now they're going to be throwing up manufacturing plants. Whose to say China won't send their own construction crews ,, which are actually Chinese soldiers ,, with crates full of weapons as construction related tools .

Naw ,,, that's just to far fetched . That's conspiracy stuff there for sure .

[pop]

CraftyMofo likes this.
  18. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

But, it does make a good story, right? LOL! And, the farmers and their sons and daughters rise up to fight the threat in the heartlands while our military forces fight to keep the coastlines clear and overseas. LOL! 'A rifle behind every blade of grass...' It would take more than a few thousand Chinese even in the interior to make a real difference. The good ole 2nd Amendment to the rescue! :)

However, more likely, they would use those as jump-off bases/points, to wreak terrorist havoc instead of trying to hold ground. They would plan and arm there and then go a hundred different directions hitting power grids, water reservoirs, refineries, dams, transport lines... Damn! A few thousand could cause a huge mess! Who left the door open to these guys? Dumb ass Americans and our need to be fair and open...pure stupidity.

Radio and SB21 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7