The answer to social problems... don't worry be happy...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Feb 22, 2018.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2018
    tacmotusn likes this.
  2. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

All I know is Demerol pre surgery where awake makes me pretty damn chill. Like far out man. You are going to cut off my leg? Cool. go for it.

3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

And here's me thinking that Jesus was always supposed to be the mind altering substance of choice? :rolleyes:

Sometimes medication can be appropriate to treat specific health issues...and sometimes not. I have found that life is better without reality altering substances, (including god beliefs). I can produce all of the feel good chemicals I desire, manufactured by my own body, without needing to drink, snort, inhale, inject, eat, or absorb them from external sources.....

4. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

There’s going to be a very awaking development one day,that I will guarantee.

5. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

With a prophecy that vague and broad, just about any event can be claimed as fulfillment.....to be meaningful a prediction needs to be specific and be fulfilled....

I predict that a very awakening shemozzle will happen one day...I guarantee it! See what I mean?

6. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Dealing with only the symptom and not the cause of depression is wrong, especially using drugs that in fact will have chemical altering effects .
    Faith in God and the benefits of His influence in one's life is far different and not detrimental in any way , dealing with the cause of one's problems and enhancing ones life in so many ways.
    I've known personally hundreds of folk that had been freed from the drugs and behaviors they were addicted to and the lifestyles they had damaging themselves and those around them.
    The personal influence of the Holy Spirit Jesus provides to one "desperate" to know God, can provide peace in spite of circumstances even to the degree that in many their diseases vanish and their doctors are stupefied . two things missing in mankind is desperation and gratitude toward God .
    Of course I will die some day , but the fact of the matter is I am at peace with that, and living in God's will know that heaven is not a myth , and the rebellious will not ever be there .
    I may have come to God under hearsay when I was 7 years old , but through the years countess miracles and His intervention in my life and the lives of those around me prove Is love and care over me ,now 67 years old .

SB21, Alf60 and oldman11 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7