The Backup is Back up

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by E.L., Dec 17, 2007.

1. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Don't worry, we will have a monkey-intervention long before that happens. A little cold steel 1911 in your hands will be better than rehab.

2. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

I knew my monkey buddies wouldn't let me down!!

BTW, since my wife liked my "pretty" gun so much I decided to get her this. She is getting her CCW and wanted a small .38 to carry in her purse.
    Saw this and couldn't resist.
    Taurus 85.

3. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Nice Ultra-Light. In bet it will make a nice carry weapon for her. Easy to carry in a purse, and so light she won't know it is there.

4. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Yup good looking little critter. Just be careful if you value that Bersa about letting her shoot it, they are light and easy to carry too, have a couple of extra shots and lighter recoil than most light weight .38s. Tina carries mine now. lol I decided that was ok once determined they have every bit the power of a .38 and will get the job done reliably, I wanted a 9 anyhow for cheaper practice ammo.

5. MbRodge

MbRodge Monkey+++

Yup, got a Charter Arms .38 for my wife. Smallest caliber I was comfortable trusting her life to, biggest caliber she was comfortable shooting. Decent compromise.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7