The Barbarians Are Inside, And There Are No Gates

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stg58, Nov 15, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

did you read it? without it we have no say and its left up to bamma

saying you dont want them here is great and I agree, but ACTIONS speak louder than words. What are you willing to do to back up your want?

2. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

3. Aeason

Aeason Monkey

My son told me they brought some to Biloxi Ms, thank God we have the castle law. Don't think people in Ms will tolerate rapeings and such without retribution. Will be more fuel for oboner to cry gun control.

Ganado likes this.
  4. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

Another Governor does the correct thing![woot]

Alabama governor Robert Bentley is refusing to allow Syrian refugees to relocate to Alabama.
    “After full consideration of this weekend’s attacks of terror on innocent citizens in Paris, I will oppose any attempt to relocate Syrian refugees to Alabama through the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program. As your Governor, I will not stand complicit to a policy that places the citizens of Alabama in harm’s way,” Governor Bentley says in a statement released by his office.

“The acts of terror committed over the weekend are a tragic reminder to the world that evil exists and takes the form of terrorists who seek to destroy the basic freedoms we will always fight to preserve. I will not place Alabamians at even the slightest, possible risk of an attack on our people. Please continue to join me in praying for those who have suffered loss and for those who will never allow freedom to fade at the hands of terrorists.”
    Alabama Governor: Syrian Refugees Can't Come to Alabama | The Weekly Standard

5. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Abbot just did the same for Texas. Naturally there are those calling him a Nazi for it. I say they open up their homes to these poor, muscled up young soldiers if they're so concerned about it.

Motomom34, Ganado, GOG and 3 others like this.
  6. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Isn't that Siberia?
    Isn't that where they send all their folks for reeducation?
    I don't see any of that as a plus for the mussies.
    Time will tell!

Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
    oldawg likes this.
  7. stg58

Ganado likes this.
  8. stg58

Paris attacks: US states halt taking Syrian refugees - BBC News
    Over a dozen now.
    States saying no

• Alabama
    • Arizona
    • Arkansas
    • Florida
    • Illinois
    • Indiana
    • Iowa
    • Louisiana
    • Massachusetts
    • Michigan
    • Mississippi
    • New Hampshire
    • North Carolina
    • Ohio
    • Texas
    • Wisconsin
    President Barack Obama has urged the US to "step up and do its part" to help those fleeing the civil war.

"Slamming the door in their faces would be a betrayal of our values," he said.[finger]

Sapper John, kellory and HK_User like this.
  9. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Just more politico BS, from someone who has had the public teet for years. What does he know about values?

He knows about Betrayal for sure, for he has betrayed the US and the World at large for years.

Sapper John and stg58 like this.
  10. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Unfortunately, the bad actors are already amongst us.
    worst part is, not everyone in those community is bad. just a handful.
    we will be crucifying those that actually had nothing to do with terrorism
    which will in turn create more terrorist.

Maybe this is the NWO that Bush spoke of many many moons ago.

this is going to get exciting and not in a fun way.

stg58 likes this.
  11. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

And the jackass here in PA is still welcoming those "refugees." Aside that, he needs a brain transplant for any number of reasons. Slamming the door on their butts would be a far better demonstration of our values, methinks.

Yard Dart, Sapper John and stg58 like this.
  12. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

CO has a way Dem governor. He will open the door personally for them. Certainly interesting times.

13. stg58

Slippery slope changing a constitution the French did it during the Algerian war and stripping duals of citizenship seems like a good thing but that is part of how they get these things through.

I can imagine barry salivating at changing the US Constitution the second amendment would be his first target.

Hollande wants constitution changes, more security spending

Hollande wants constitution changes, more security spending| Reuters
    Nov 16 President Francois Hollande said France's constitution needed to be amended to better deal with crisis situations as he addressed both houses of parliament convened at Versailles.

Hollande said he wanted French law to allow dual nationals to be stripped of their French citizenship if they were convicted of terrorism and dual nationals to be banned from entering France if they presented a "terrorism risk".

He also pledged to increase budgets for security forces and the army.

"That will lead to higher spending, which I take responsibility for," Hollande said.

"I consider that in these circumstances, the security pact prevails over the stability pact," he said, referring to the eurozone budget limits. (Reporting by Ingrid Melander and Emile Picy; Writing by Michel Rose; Editing by Tom Heneghan)

14. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

15. Tobit

Tobit Ham Extra Class

16. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Recall vote on Tom Wolf needed asap!

17. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Yep, but won't happen. Too many donkeys in the cities over ride us pennsyltuckians out in the sticks, otherwise he'da been kicked to the curb in the primaries.

18. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

problem is, immigration and border security is a fed responsibility and not a state one.
    Governors are free to take any position they want for their constituents. It's O and the 535 congress critters that will be deciding.

19. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

But at least out state legislature is run by more conservative folks so they haven't taken our means of self defense yet. Maybe if every other governor says no people will wake up.

20. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

The real problem is if 49 states said no and one state says yes; they come to that state then travel anywhere they please.

VisuTrac likes this.
  1. 3M-TA3
  2. Bandit99
  3. Cruisin Sloth
  4. DKR
  5. Yard Dart
  6. Asia-Off-Grid
  7. Asia-Off-Grid
  8. Motomom34
  9. Motomom34
  10. HK_User
  11. Gator 45/70