The Barbers of Seville

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by RightHand, Mar 4, 2014.

1. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

George W Bush and Barack Obama somehow ended up at the same barber shop. As they sat there, each being worked on by a different barber, not a word was spoken. The barbers were even afraid to start a conversation for fear it would turn to politics. As the barbers finished their shaves, the one who had Obama in his chair reached for the aftershave.

Obama was quick to stop him saying, “No thanks, my wife Michelle will smell that and think I've been in a whorehouse.”

The second barber turned to Bush and said, “How about you sir?” Bush replied, “Go ahead; my wife doesn't know what the inside of a whorehouse smells like.”

GOG, Gator 45/70, oldawg and 4 others like this.
  2. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

[applaud] so true a story I have never heard......[LMAO]

3. Airtime

Airtime Monkey+++

Figaroly speaking, not sure the location matters as the Marriage of the debt run up under these two will be the Moz art kids can shoulder. Rossinitly it's become clear we've all been screwed and it stinks. :)

AT

kellory and RightHand like this.
  4. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Encore!!;)

5. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Sheesh, just Carmen down! Wasn't Boris Godunov for you lot, or couldn't William Tell you that if you couldn't afford The Threepenny Opera, The Beggar's Opera would do!

There's nothing wrong with bordello sex workers, other than that their reputations tend to get tarnished by being associated with politicians and moral hypocrites.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2014
    Airtime, DarkLight, oldawg and 2 others like this.
  6. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

[applaud]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7