Second Amendment The best Critical Thinking I have read in a Coons Age....

Discussion in 'Bill of Rights' started by BTPost, Jan 19, 2023.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Reposted from Ammoland.com

Read more: Will Gun Grabbers Capitalize on the Tragedy of a 6-Year-Old?
    Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
    Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

Dan Wos, Author of – Good Gun Bad Guy
    Host of The Loaded Mic

USA – -(AmmoLand.com)- The six-year-old from Virginia who shot his teacher may be the result of a deeper social issue.

The attack on our 2nd Amendment and firearm ownership has become so intense by the political left that we can no longer have a rational conversation about the real causes of violence in America. Rather than talk about the causes of violent behavior, mental health issues, personal responsibility and our misguided youth, Democrats use death to push for more gun control laws.

After hearing all the rants from the anti-gun crowd about how guns need to be locked up, it has become apparent that real solutions to society’s ills are no longer wanted by a very irresponsible and often delusional portion of our society. Watching people attack our 2nd Amendment and ignore the human behavioral issues that must be dealt with, makes it perfectly clear that certain people among us do not want to solve the problems.

In a case like this Virginia situation, the child should understand the real-world results of his actions. The idea that children can play deadly video games and a simple reset brings everything back to normal, is not a good way to teach young impressionable minds about the value of life. It also contributes to blurring the line between fantasy and reality, but too often we see parents using this and other types of entertainment as a digital babysitter.

Putting a six-year-old child in front of the TV so he can watch murders being committed and violence being acted out is not a good way for children to develop a healthy sense of humanity, but we see Hollywood increasing the level of violence and sexual deviance in movies that they know children will be watching. The lack of firearm education coupled with the desire to profit from guns in movies by those in Hollywood is a prime example of an ill-informed culture and became painfully apparent after the Alec Baldwin incident.

Removing firearms training from schools and demonizing parents for taking their children to the gun range for firearm education destroys the ability of those children ever being able to understand the importance of firearms and the responsibility they have when possessing one, but the political left continues to eliminate firearm education in America and shame parents for attempting to raise responsible gun owners.

The lack of respect for adults and the absence of child-discipline promoted by the new woke counterculture deteriorates the relationship between children and their elders, but the political left continues to perpetuate this behavior by encouraging defiance toward parents and the cowering of adults to children. This creates an imbalance of authority, but the “woke” left continues to perpetuate this behavior.

The idea that some in our society have decided that a six-year-old can make life changing decisions with topics as dangerous as gender alteration without helping them understand the long-term consequences is destructive to the child and society, but the political left continues to push these horrific ideas.

Previous generations knew the difference between playing Cowboys and Indians with toy guns and killing people in real life. The lack of this simple understanding and the absence of consequences are creating a society of irresponsible young people. When you take away the consequence, the child’s behavior deteriorates. When we desensitize children to violence and murder, we take away their compassion for others. The political left has done a number on the psyche of our children on many levels and unfortunately, the results are starting to become apparent.

Will the Biden Administration use this recent tragedy to push for a national “gun storage” law that may include mandatory home inspections? Only months before this incident, Joe Biden made the following statement in a video.

“I’m determined to ban these weapons again and high-capacity magazines, all 30 rounds, that let mass shooters fire hundreds of bullets in a matter of minutes. I’m not going to stop until we do it. There’s another thing we should do. We should have safe storage laws requiring personal liability for not locking up your gun.”

This tragedy happening at a time when “gun storage” legislation is being pushed must be purely coincidental, but the real prize of such a law at the national level would be its enforcement process.

The 2nd Amendment is not a privilege. It’s your right.
    Dan Wos
    Author – Good Gun Bad Guy
    Host – The Loaded Mic

2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

It's far more simple then folks realize, it's the total lack of punishment for children, not holding them accountable for their actions, instead, we have lost our ability to raise our children properly!
    Try spanking your kid today, the little nasty tells his friend how he got his ass tanned by Dad and teacher overhears it, next thing you know, child services is visiting you with the sheriff accompanying, and your run through the ringer, forever labeled as an abusive parent to be watched!!!
    Drag your screaming little fatty out of a grocery store cereal isle, and you get reported by some buy-body biddy for beating cruel, same result as above!!!
    Not allowing children to fight among themselves teaches them that they can bully and cheat and there are no consequences, if your kid never gets popped in the mouth for saying shit, he never learns!!!

Taking Christ out of everyday life is a very bad mistake, removing the morality Christ teaches leaves us with emotionally bereft children incapable of love or feelings toward others, and a complete lack of understanding of how other think and feel!

Finally, there is no sense of compassion or empathy, no sense of life or it's value, only a simple existence where you take all you can when you can, and with no considerations for anyone else, including their gift of life!

It's not about guns, though the lefties make all the noise, and scream the loudest, no, it's about Morality, and the sanctity of live, something they have lost all sense of!

3. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Parents have become lazy, allowing their children to be raised by babbysitters, relatives, friends, the indoctrination (school) system, youtube and tik tok!! Kids over the past 50 years have essentially grown up watching TV, MTV, and without any moral guidance.

Ura-Ki, johnbb and BTPost like this.
  4. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Yes, bit the Ken's and Karen's screaming about you spanking your kid didn't help one bit! Giving the little fatties whatever they screamed about instead of beating their ass didn't do us any favors! My boys had a leash on their belts, and I tanned their hides if they stepped outta line! My oldest back talked me at the Pizza parlor once, a backhand across the biter and he never did it again, nor did his brother!

Kids down the street were bullying my boys, my youngest popped the biggest kid in the mouth, and that kid went home crying with a bloody nose and upper lip, his dad came to the House seeing Red, he got his nose smashed good for his troubles, and matching fat lip! I told him if his kid continued to bully the neighbor kids, mine would be free to defend themselves however they needed, boot to the face, knee in the balz, whatever, and that if Daddy had a problem, man up and step up!
    My boys are both military lifers, both good men who learned to live the life by God's Rules, that I had a part in it is a bonus! My Grand Son looks to be a fighter, just like his Great Great Great Grandfather, and ever generation of men folk to come after, a fine legacy to have!

BTPost, magicfingers and CraftyMofo like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7