The best urban guerilla handgun set up

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by hank2222, Feb 18, 2011.

1. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I'll stick with my 7.62x25 and it's 511 foot pounds of energy at the muzzle. As long as it is dead, i don't care how loud it is. [wannamesswitme]

as i'm not staying in the same shooting position after the trigger is pulled anyway.

hank2222 likes this.
  2. Wolfgang2000

Wolfgang2000 Monkey++

Toto , we are not in Kansas any more! :rolleyes:

3. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Well, the Troll proves he can read. But alas, his written English skills leave much to be desired. He also proves he simply cannot understand the original poster's concept, always turning the subject to something unrelated or blatantly WRONG.
    Please, go back to momma's basement....... :rolleyes:

hank2222 and Falcon15 like this.
  4. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Something like this Sea??? The guy dribbles on a bit in his commentary and what he has to say could probably be condensed to 1 minute, but the concept is interesting. Pocket guns have their place in the scheme of things.

5. fmhuff

fmhuff Monkey+++

The first thing that came to mind was an RMR’d Glock 19, with threaded barrel, silencer, and a stock system. Everything except the Red Dot is quickly removable and all other accessories are useful and practical for said purpose. You can put 33 round happy sticks in the G19 for rockin and rollin goodness. Parts for repairs are everywhere and cheap.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7