The Best Wireless Mouse Ever - Anywhere MX

Discussion in 'Technical' started by melbo, Oct 13, 2012.

1. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Just realized that I'd never shared this.

The Logitech Anywhere MX mouse is all I've been using for a couple of years now. It tracks on glass, pairs with a mini usb dongle that also operates a companion keyboard (1 receiver for 2 devices) and best of all - the scroll wheel has two settings, normal click wheel and free spin. You can flick the wheel and let it fly as you scroll to the top or bottom of web pages, pdfs and any other lists on your pc.

At $50, I think it will be the last mouse you ever buy. I have 3 ;)

Of course, I power it with rechargeable Sanyo Eneloop XX AA batteries and get 4-5 months of daily use before a recharge. $18

I also run the compatible wireless keyboard when my laptop is docked to those big 24" 1080p montiors. The Logitech Illuminated Wireless Keyboard K800 is an awesome keyboard and I have one at home and one at the office. Powered by those ULD (ultra low discharge) eneloops, I get 3 months before I have to plug in with the included usb charging cable. The illumination comes on as you approach the keys with your hands and dims to off as you move your hands away... $75

The above makes a great work solution and I can't see myself using anything else in the foreseeable future.

[​IMG]

2. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

I've been using MX700 wireless keyboard & mouse for 5 years plus.Rechargeable

[​IMG]
    Sloth

3. -06

-06 Monkey+++

No more wireless for me. The new ones may be great but all that I have had did not last--especially when dropped -lol. Do love my optical mouse and am using an E machine keyboard that was given to me when they bought a different pooter. I have the cords at a length so I can work them off my lap but will not reach the floor if dropped.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7