1. The Topic of the Month for April 2017 is "Store what you use, use what you store." Please join the discussion on the Survival Topic of the Month forum.

the black bra...

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by MinTX, Nov 29, 2009.

1. MinTX

MinTX lostinaustin

I had lunch with 2 of my unmarried friends. One is engaged, one is a mistress, and I have been married for 20+ years.

We were chatting about our relationships and decided to amaze our men by greeting them at the door wearing a
    black bra, stiletto heels and a mask over our eyes. We agreed to meet in a few days to exchange notes.

Here's how it all went....

My engaged friend:
    The other night when my boyfriend came over he found me with a black leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask He saw me and said,
    'You are the woman of my dreams. I love you.' Then we made passionate love all night long.

The mistress:
    Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and I was wearing a raincoat, under it only the black bra, heels and mask over my eyes. <wbr> <wbr> When I opened the raincoat he didn't say a word, but he started to tremble and had his way with me.

Then I had to share my story:
    When my husband came home I was wearing the black bra, black stockings, stilettos and a mask over my eyes. When he came in the door and saw me, he said.

'What's for dinner, Batman?'

2. tacmotusn

tacmotusn Mosquito Sailor

I love the joke .... I will send it to a friend of mine, a divorcee who is a generation older than me who goes by the email handle Bats1625. I think she will enjoy it also. Thanks[ROFL][ROFL][ROFL]

3. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Well look what the bat drug in.........

Since I know you are not married, nor engaged........you must be the mistress. [lolol]

4. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

[fnny]Whats the difference between your girlfriend,
    your mistress,
    and your wife?
    Your girlfriend says:"Are you done already?"
    your mistress says: :"Aren't you done yet?"
    your wife says:" Beige!... I think I'll paint the ceiling beige![dunno][lolol]

5. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

:lol:

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7