The boobie thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NotSoSneaky, Aug 12, 2015.

1. NotSoSneaky

NotSoSneaky former supporter

Here's a great pair of boobies. [OO]
    [​IMG]

What could possible be better than a great pair of Boobies ?
    Howzabout a dancin' boobie with boobies ?
    [​IMG]

I can't believe it.
    [​IMG]
    All this trollin' and nobody's got a fish ! [tongue]

VisuTrac, Ganado, Tobit and 1 other person like this.
  2. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

I think @Motomom34 just took up knitting. You might show that to her and see what she thinks. If she's not interested, there are other knitters about the monkey tree.

3. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Thought you meant these two boobies going off for some private time. [grlft]

Zero & Biden.

4. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

Wife is a knitting fanatic. I mail out about a box a month of wool socks and caps for soldiers serving overseas. I supply the supplies and shipping and she does the work. Been doing that for years. She has a dedicated closet for yarn that she guards fiercely, especially against moths. Once she packed up two trash bags full of yarn to take to our homeschool playdate. Gave the yarn away, maybe needles too. And taught the kids and moms how to knit. Got a bunch of them hooked too.

If you can email or message me the pattern, I can see if she would do it. If you have specific yarn, you can send it and we'll send back the finished product. Assuming she will do it. And what you time constraints are. She is still knitting stuff for soldiers even though I just sent out the last box this week. And she is training for her 30 mile trail race. The week is only 5/7 over and she has looked at least 50-80 miles already on training runs. Sheesh. Anyway, let me know, @Tobit.

Yard Dart, kellory and Mountainman like this.
  5. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

@Tobit, wife said she can do it. But she suggested following the pattern instructions including the type of yarn. Cold affect fit and finish. She also mentioned that alpaca may not be idea for kids. Will need to hand washed and will probably not last as long if the kid likes it and wears it a lot.

6. madmax

madmax Far right. Bipolar. Veteran. Don't push me.

There ain't nothin' fake on a Blue Footed Boobie. I like that.

I have a friend who knits me cool hats. Spins the thread too. Don't get the wrong idea. He tools leather Harley seats for a premium price. His good friend is named Animal.

Ganado and Hanzo like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7