The Chinese have their own drones.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VisuTrac, Nov 27, 2012.

1. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Looks like the Chinese have their own version of the predator.
    China Unveils New Killer Drones, Aims Them at Russia | Danger Room | Wired.com

Maybe they'll be putting up drones all around the world just like us!

I kinda wish that they'll go hunting in DC with their clones.

There are at least 535 mouth breathers there. Quite possibly more. Many Many more.

2. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

Gee it kind of looks similar to ours.

3. VisuTrac

I betcha they had the blue prints before we even got to producing a prototype.

Brokor likes this.
  4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Do not mistake the Chinese for stupid, they ain't. Their new aircraft are on par with ours. And if we don't get off our butts on the F35 or something else, they will be ahead of us in short order.

5. VisuTrac

I think most of the computer chips that the US buys are foreign made (mainly of Chinese in origin). Methinks that they are already ahead of us. We are all pretty suspicious of software programs, but how about hardware, can anyone say backdoor?

I'm thinking more like a kill switch. Say good night Gracie. Planes, trains, automobiles, heart monitors, ventilators, the list goes on and on.

Sometimes the lowest bid is not the best choice, especially when it's of national security interest.

Maybe I'm just tinfoiling here, but if a lowly monkey can entertain the idea, smart money says a nation state could pull it off.

oldawg, Mountainman and Harbin like this.
  6. Harbin

Harbin Monkey+

I've been saying this for literally years. Makes total sense to me.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Yes, the chips are built in China, as the process is way to dirty to be done cheaply in the USA. HOWEVER, the design of the Masks, and Chip Layers, is mostly done here and then sent to manufacturing, in China. This leaves the design Secrets, here, as well as the Process Engineering.

8. franks71vw

franks71vw Monkey+++

Lets see how quick the flying wing drone gets copied. You know the one that was "shot down" over Iran !

9. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Here...

VisuTrac likes this.
  10. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

Stealing prototype plans can be a waste of money. Why bother when one can do better?

What makes our toys better is the technology.

Intel:
    List of Intel manufacturing sites - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

AMD

AMD Global Locations

China's attack would be cyber. No one except suicidal types want any of us; perhaps after 0bama destroys our military but not for a while.

AFA, tin foiling?

I put a lot more credence in us falling apart internally, up to our eyebrows in national debt with money which is next to worthless. As a result,
    food and energy will shy rocket. As our welfare system collapses there will be riots in the cities which will spread.

Now that is quite believable, wasn't it. ;)

11. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

I believe China took out a few Satellites before usa could even comprehend .
    China is the first in putting up satellites , France #2 , USA hates both !! even tho the Liberty was given by the "French" .
    China took out the first from firing a missile into space letting the dying Satellites hit the projectile. USA just needed to catch up in 2007.
    Fired from Pacific so the crap would burn up over Alaska .

Years later after 3 other countries ..

Sloth ..

Whats needed is info that is not filtered or manipulated, Kaos Statistics Digital is one

ikea.
    ikea.

12. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

The US destroyed the first satellite. IMO, the "concerns" were more to prevent the US from developing a ICBM shield.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7