The Colony 2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tango3, Sep 22, 2009.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Discovery had a commercial monday morning tuesday they are running all the colony shows for the final installment tuesday night, if'n anybody cares...

2. Shinmen Takezo

Shinmen Takezo Monkey+++

If they do a celebrity Colony.. by episode three they will be canabalizing each other.

None of them will know how to turn a screw.
    They will be sitting on the floor, rocking back and forth weeping and crying for a Latte.

Not kidding!

ST

3. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

yeah well; these networks are playing to an audience where "roughing it" means leaving the ipod and the cell back in the motel room..and they weave politically correct nonviolent vegan threads throughout. So some is barely watchable, but, since les stroud went onto better things its all I have except speedchannel moto-gp, and world rally ...

4. BuckBall

BuckBall Woman Hater

First time this show came out, I was like wtf...its a great show IF you love stupid comedy. Problem with tv shows, it is just that, a show and nothing more and I suppose it helps a person think of the "what if" but it doesn't go beyond that. Most will think of the "what if" but will rarely act upon that thinking they are safe from all harm. After all, the gov't surely wouldn't bring their citizens harm.

5. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Yeah,can't argue there, it had to have it's weekly dose of mtv reality show drama transparently played out every week. I can see the actors getting into it after a few days,but when the producers separated one guy exploring the hospital the pony tail guy was crying in anguish about losing someone; hello! he got into a production van and rode down to the nearest steak house for a feast and picked up his check at the actors guild. He was not killed and eaten bycannibals...

6. BuckBall

BuckBall Woman Hater

Not to go off topic, but I've spoken with a few people both city and country dwellers and it just floors me how they are so attached to their communication devices, and to tell them that one day all this will be gone, they look at you like your a nut job. Now getting back on topic...unfortunately, very few can handle a day alone without contacting anyone and this is where things will get hairy for them because those who are surviving (like us who are prepared) will be left to dealing with these "clingy and crying" people. I think if I am dealing with one, I'll just tell them to "go call a taxi and get a ride home." TV is cool for entertainment, but when it comes to real life scenario, TV doesn't teach to be calm, think, analyze and so forth.

7. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Since I was about 10 years old (that would be, oh...25 years ago) I have been anticipating the destruction of society. I would watch a show with a dozen or so Monkey's on board, but the Colony farce is just ridiculous. I can't even watch it.

8. BuckBall

BuckBall Woman Hater

I'm going to catch some flak...I've actually been wanting the end of society to come for a long time. As bad as that sounds, if you think about it, we need a melt down of some sort just to get back on the right track before this country went sour. We certainly cannot get it right while the country continues a downfall, so delete it all and start over.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7