The Coming War- Middle East On Fire

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yard Dart, Sep 5, 2014.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

They are just a Selfish, and Self-Centered People..... Most of the Arab World is that way.... Just like the Egyptians, running away from Perfectly Good Tanks, in the Sinai, and leaving their shoes behind, with the Tanks.... during the Six Day War.... There are MANY Examples of this in their History.....

2. -06

-06 Monkey+++

"Thus is a hit topic for me. I hate losing people I know much less people I love."------Ganado, wish you would not say that--do not want to lose someone I love dearly that is right in the middle of the sheet hole. Will not say anymore.

3. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

There's no need for me to link the reports citing all the facts about the U.S. Gov't supplying ISIL weapons, even their actions which led to the very CREATION of the Islamic State resistance to begin with. It's all over the news, can't miss it unless you are watching MSNBC, in which case, you probably can't even read, so this post does not concern you...

Yes, the Iraqi's love to run away from a fight. We don't need even a single "conspiracy theory" for this one. I've been over there, I know what they are like. We used to go around handing out enormous stacks of U.S. cash to the local leaders, who then distribute the money to their subordinates. It comes as no surprise to me, that as soon as we withdrew and the cash bribes stopped, these people no longer protected bridges and roads and reported to duty. It also comes as no surprise to find the remaining Iraqi "soldiers" we allegedly trained, to tuck tail and run from every fight.

Money, people. Money. Iraq still belongs to us, if not by open declaration, by the fact that we created an economic dependency on U.S. Presence. Their own economy is ruined, by the way.

Yard Dart and Ganado like this.
  4. Brokor

5. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Got to put all those surplus M1A Tanks, somewhere.... Why not in the Baltic States.... This way they can keep the Assembly Lines, Up, and Running, making the Latest Versions, with all the Fancy "Bells and Whistles".....

Last edited: Jun 14, 2015
  6. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

I mean, c'mon, what's the worst that could happen?

Brokor likes this.
  7. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

[LMAO][lolol]:lol:[ROFL][LMAO]:lol:[lolol][ROFL]:lol:

Ganado and Brokor like this.
  8. Brokor

"As NATO and Russia revive the old nuclear Cold War, the public is being prepared to accept the first-strike use of tactical nuclear weapons on targets in the Middle East and elsewhere. And as the world inches closer to a World War III scenario, we find the old MAD doctrine being revived in a new round of madness."

9. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

I thought they were still mothballed in those bunkers in Egypt!

10. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

It is called training....they are continually training for a first strike mission.....we are sitting on our hands looking like a bunch of patsies's due to our inept .gov.

Ganado likes this.
  11. Brokor

Russia tells Washington: talk to us over Syria or risk 'unintended incidents' - Yahoo News

MOSCOW/WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Russia called on Friday for military-to-military cooperation with the United States to avert "unintended incidents" as it stages navy exercises off the coast of Syria, where U.S. officials believe Moscow is building up forces to protect President Bashar al-Assad.

The United States is using Syrian air space to lead a campaign of air strikes against Islamic State, and a greater Russian presence raises the prospect of the Cold War superpower foes encountering each other on the battlefield.

Both Moscow and Washington say their enemy is Islamic State, whose Islamist fighters control large parts of Syria and Iraq. But Russia supports the government of Assad in Syria, while the United States says his presence makes the situation worse.

___

U.S. warns Russia on military buildup in Syria - CNNPolitics.com

Washington (CNN)America's top diplomat called his Russian counterpart Wednesday to warn that Moscow's military buildup of troops in Syria could escalate the bloody conflict there that has engulfed the region for more than four years.

The U.S. has been watching Russia's movement of military personnel with concern for several days, though the Foreign Ministry only confirmed the buildup Wednesday.

There are "Russian military experts in Syria who are instructing (the Syrians) on the use of the military systems being delivered" to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, a close Moscow ally, Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said in a statement.

___

12. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Yep the boys are beating the war drums. Sigh

13. duane

duane Monkey+++

Per the Wolfawitz sp1 doctrine , How dare those Russians have a base in our Med and it has to be removed at once! If we have to destroy a few countries with an "arab spring" offense , we will. JMO

14. vonslob

vonslob Monkey++

I do not know why our leaders want to remove a secular muslim leader (assasd) who is fighting isil. Our country messed around in Libya and now it is a mess, breeding radical Islamic fighters. We screwed around in Egypt and almost handed the country to the muslim brotherhood. We removed iraqs secular leaders, who hated and killed on the spot any radical muslim they could find. I might be wrong but are not we at war with radical islam.

15. Rocky Road Lerp

Rocky Road Lerp Monkey+++

Let's be real, according to the Quran, all Islam is at war with any and every unbeliever. There is no peace for Islam. Even amongst each other.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2015
  16. Rocky Road Lerp

he Shoe Bomber was a Muslim
    The Beltway Snipers were Muslims
    The Fort Hood Shooter was a Muslim
    The Underwear Bomber was a Muslim
    The U.S.S. Cole Bombers were Muslims
    The Madrid Train Bombers were Muslims
    The Bali Nightclub Bombers were Muslims
    The London Subway Bombers were Muslims
    The Moscow Theatre Attackers were Muslims
    The Boston Marathon Bombers were Muslims
    The Pan-Am flight #93 Bombers were Muslims
    The Air France Entebbe Hijackers were Muslims
    The Iranian Embassy Takeover, was by Muslims
    The Beirut U.S. Embassy bombers were Muslims
    The Libyan U.S. Embassy Attack was by Muslims
    The Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers were Muslims
    The Israeli Olympic Team Attackers were Muslims
    The Kenyan U.S. Embassy Bombers were Muslims
    The Saudi, Khobar Towers Bombers were Muslims
    The Beirut Marine Barracks bombers were Muslims
    The Beslan Russian School Attackers were Muslims
    The first World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims
    The Bombay & Mumbai India Attackers were Muslims
    The Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were Muslims
    The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims

17. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

[​IMG]

Sapper John, Ganado, oldawg and 2 others like this.
  18. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

That's exacty why the US is so intently focused on domestic terrorism...o_O

19. Rocky Road Lerp

Yep

20. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Cockroaches......

1. johnbb
  2. Motomom34
  3. Brokor