The Critical Qur’an: A Weapon In An Ideological War

Discussion in 'Faith and Religion' started by OldDude49, Oct 25, 2021.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

well... best we get an understanding of this stuff... cause with all the new immigrants that follow it...

France is already in deep doo doo over this kinda thing...

France to Vote on the Great Replacement of Western Civilization

France to Vote on the Great Replacement of Western Civilization

n IIRC we have 2 followers of this currently elected to congress???

anyways IMHO both these are worth a read... and NO not gonna post a cliffs notes for ya... to much there!!!

The Critical Qur’an: A Weapon In An Ideological War - Frontpagemag

kinda like politics... you can choose to ignore it... but it will NOT ignore you...

think of it this way... are very own Taliban here and operational

just watch France over the next couple of years...

Qur’an 4:34:

Men are in charge of women, because Allah has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend of their property. So good women are obedient, guarding in secret what Allah has guarded. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, give them a warning and banish them to separate beds, and beat them. Then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them. Indeed, Allah is always high, exalted, great.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2021
  2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Kill them all, Kill them all with FIRE, let them burn in HELL!
    I got no use for those of the False Religion, those bent on usurping all others for their false god, and attempting to convert all by the word or by the sword! I spent a lifetime among them, there are no good ones, only good at faking the truth of what they all want, were programed to believe!

Hate on me if you want to, but having lived among them, I can tell you, they are all the same deep down inside, and given the chance, would just as soon as kill you!

3cyl, Gator 45/70, duane and 4 others like this.
  3. marlas1too

marlas1too Monkey+++

screw muhammad and the goat he screws

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  4. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

[clp][clp][clp]
    They can hate me right along with you ,, I ain't looking for new friends anyway .

5. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

So much to consider today.
    First thought was when the patriots cut loose, the followers of the religion of peace will be rounded up and packed into the first piece of crap freighter and shipped off our shores. Matter of fact, even their dead will need to be shipped off as well. Even the dirt that was contaminated by their rotting corps will need to be removed from our shores.
    I have not, as of yet, read these links, however from the conversations I have had over the years it is their religions mandate that we be conquered, converted or killed. Sounds sort of end timeish! I will read them and comment further.

3cyl, marlas1too, Gator 45/70 and 3 others like this.
  6. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

There is a huge difference between France and the USA when it comes to Islam/Muslim. A large portion of Southern France now is Muslim starting from their colonial days in North Africa, in fact, a huge portion. It's only a short boat ride across the the Med to Islam. Certainly our firearm policies are much different but this can work against us as well as for us.

However, having said that... I would bet it will turn out here in the USA the same as France. Both countries are old, fat and decadent to the point that they try to appease more than resolve the issues/problems. It probably will start with one major city as immigrants tend to gravitate towards each other, mosques will be built and protected by law as will their freedom of speech inside those buildings of religion, where they will organize and preach anti-American rhetoric and their own form of sharia law. And, more so, they will be used, just as other minorities are now used as pawns by power brokers, because radical Muslims make very good pawns.

In truth, the fault is not Muslim, the fault is our lack of Will. People will be people like Muslims will be Muslims, good, bad, tolerate, or intolerant. How they act in a society, lawful or unlawful, is up to us. And, like a child, if we allow bad behavior they will continue to press forward until they are stopped and corrected. When was the last time we truly acted to correct lawless behavior? I mean, to the point that it showed others of their kind that to even consider such action would have repercussions that far outweighed their own actions. For example, do you think these recent Portland rioters, these 100 anarchists, would consider ever doing such a thing again if 99 of them and their entire family were put to the sword and their financial holdings seized? Do you think other anarchists would be out in the streets the following week if the consequences of their actions were so severe and swift? We already know the outcome of not acting - yet - we refuse to act, and instead wring our hands and weep knowing full well the rioters will be back next week.

Now, there are those that would say "OMG! You would kill them and their families for simply burning a few cars and stores and..." Yes. That is exactly what I am saying...if we indeed want to stop this type of conduct. And, it cannot be JUST them as that would simply make them martyrs, their family must suffer for their actions. They must know when they take this action the are putting the sword to their family's neck. Make the consequences of their actions too high to pay.

7. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Yes, I think that many first nations folk back in the day, in America and Canada also felt much the same about Christians. Christian folk came with a bible in one hand, and a gun in the other...it usually didn't end well for the first nations folk.

Bible believing, god fearing Christian Immigrant folk and their progeny, over the centuries, have subjugated and dispossesed the First nations people of their lands and autonomy....religious conversion being but one of the tools of cultural occupation. Christianity cannot be regarded a religion of peace either....it also has a mission of world domination...and according to the theology of some, time is running out. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Oct 25, 2021
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

No such thing as a "First Nation". People have been taking land from each other since they first people inhabited it. Few of them held the land they took from the previous occupants for over a hundred years, and most a lot less.

9. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Not only that, sooner or later, some one else would have come along and taken it anyway, someone like, oh, I don't know, Spain perhaps, or maybe France, or, those peaky Brits who were always dipping their wick in everyone else's pot o honey! Fact of the matter there Chell, only the most powerful could ever take and hold lands, and guess what, we're the biggest kids on the block!

And while we're talking first nations, let's not forget the great land down under and what y'all did to the first nations there, if'in your gonna call the kettle black and all, best pull your thumb out!

oldawg, Mountainman, Dont and 3 others like this.
  10. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

that is a very simplistic view of what happened...

and I get the impression that there are people about that have very negative view of Christians... and Christianity...

And literally hate the United States of America... and what it used to stand for...

a thing many ignore is the very bases of this nation it's constitution, bill of rights, and Declaration of Independence...

was founded on Judaeo, christian doctrine...

and even though so many are trying so hard to deny it and change it or even destroy it... some of it still remains...

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7