the dirtiest job...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tango3, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Mike rowe's dity jobs is on I think he found the dirtiest most disgusting job ever: Mikes working in a diaper service. It starts out innocently enough picking up plastic bags of dirty ones and dropping plastic bags of clean ones off . Next includes several cycles of hand counting[yukface], individual turd filled(perhaps turd filled is over the mark, Ii'm sure folks dunked the diapers in the toilet andatleast flushed the as muchas would fall off , we did,So mikehandled the mushy rubbed in "peanut butter" ones...) , diarhea streaked,aged wet, urine soaked diapers premie size to adult. Hand loaded individually into industrial washers. I couldn't begin to imagine the funk .[yukface]

2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Man, I would say that the pig farm was the dirtiest by far...but soiled diapers are nasty as hell!

3. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

One word...... BONFIRE!

And stand UPWIND! [lolol]

4. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

What about the one (or two, or three) where he has cleaned out sewer/septic systems? Now that would be the worst!!

5. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Guys never heard of a faceshield either.. if raw soupy feces are plop plopping out of a sewer pipe into a bucket mikes' got his mouth open..

6. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

Aw, come on, it's just baby poo...

We used a diaper service for my young one, and I didn't envy that poor guy that came to take them away.

7. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

Yup, that's why I quit havin' kids!
    They stink sumthin' terrible they do!

8. vegasrandall

vegasrandall Monkey+++

I've been to the vegas pig farm and it's got a smell you can actually see.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7