The door has almost closed

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by melbo, Dec 20, 2010.

1. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

LOL but then we'd have to give the customer back their money in a subsequent quarter after we got our performance bonus' [beer]

2. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

If you think the sheeple will not turn you into .goob, just look at the losers on craigslist that police the site for free mainly flagging gun ads. Just imagine the hard on these losers would get if they think they are working for .goob.

3. Joseph Thomas

Joseph Thomas Monkey+

Don't think you are an alarmist at all. We are there.

4. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

No, you make it so difficult to implement that you send VisuSAP 'consulants' to the site at $800 an hour with $2000 a day per diem's. My old company did just that and my new company is getting ready to hire the SAP squad since they can't make heads or tails of the pile of ShAP they received.

5. VisuTrac

Oh, then we give them their money back when it never actually performs to the contractual specs. and some dude with Linux comes in with an open source app that performs as needed with a few less bells and whistles (aka Eye Candy).

I get ya.

6. VisuTrac

Oh and i forgot to mention that each of the pixels in the overhead and directional views are georeferenced . 3-6 inches per pixel resolution.

isn't technology great? [tf]

7. Technopenguin

Technopenguin Monkey+

I saw a CNBC show in August on things similar to this. A bunch of corporations that often have your information, only to have it taken by criminals. Just what I ordered.

8. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

Ooohh!! shiny!!

9. Idahoser

Idahoser Monkey+++ Founding Member

when a door closes, a window opens. This is not the first time a totalitarian regime has attempted to steal freedom. It won't be the last, as long as there are people left after the Dark Ages.

10. Old Goat

Old Goat Monkey+

Never wash a license plate. It is government property. If they want to be able to read, let them wash it. Always worked for me.

11. VisuTrac

12. fireplaceguy

fireplaceguy Monkey+

Hah! You were on E-470. That's not even the government reading your plate - it's a privately owned toll road!

13. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Funny thing about a fascist dictatorship...government, corporations...no distinction between the two.

14. VisuTrac

Broker, how true that is.

15. franks71vw

franks71vw Monkey+++

I can't seem to understand how a private company can collect tolls or any type of funds and yet have the law be enforced as if they (private companies) were a government entity. WTF

[BSf][soap]

16. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

It's called "Buying a politician".......

[kneelsuckers]

17. Technopenguin

Technopenguin Monkey+

<blank>

18. Technopenguin

Technopenguin Monkey+

What's next? Chips on the license plates?

19. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

They already have bar codes.

20. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

They are numbering every living thing. They now put bar codes on embryos. They'll put them on your stickers, or your pocket licenses. when that begins to get hacked, they will just have to put one in you. Welcome to the dog fence, where if you venture too far, ZAP! From police state to a prison.
    India is going to issue biometric ID cards to 1.2 billion. They are going to grind people down with extreme poverty, into submission. Tag, Track, Trace, and Tax. The Tea is in the harbor.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7