The End is Near, Civil War Imminent

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ura-Ki, Feb 6, 2024.

1. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I havn't seen any discussions here on the Monkey around the Border crises we have going on, and something popped up today that really hits home with me!

Now, we all know the southern border has been an issue since forever, and no one has stood up and done anything, even Trump failed to get the border closed and get the gov. actions taken to secure it!
    If you ever wondered WHY, give this video a watch, this dude is legit, normally WAY outside his normal content, but none the less, he is probably closer to the actual truth then any other source I have ever seen, and I have been watching for years!

Brokor, duane and Kamp Krap like this.
  2. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

This is a planned destruction of the USA on so many levels by the ruling elite. The liberals have dumbed down our schools, taken over our universities, exported our middle class jobs, divided our country by promoting diversity, labeling anyone who disagrees as a terrorist or having some type of phobia (LGBTSHIT, religious, ethnic etc). We are being flooded with uneducated people who have no sense of what this country was founded on. Much easier to control uneducated people who come from a background of oppressive governments. The white conservative is a threat to the liberal takeover so they are blamed for all past, present and future problems this country has experienced. You see this in all aspects of society, media, TV, movies--but of course the white liberal is exempt from this. Mark my words the beast thy are creating will eventually turn on them as well

Last edited: Feb 7, 2024
    Ura-Ki, Jerry Fisk, duane and 3 others like this.
  3. Jerry Fisk

Jerry Fisk Monkey

Yep. They will be the first on the wall.

Ura-Ki and Kamp Krap like this.
  4. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

Always gotta ask, who will this benefit and how?

5. Kamp Krap

Kamp Krap Monkey++

We have been in slow pace one sided war of attrition for about 40 years now that has gradually picked up speed as it goes. It has been a war of the mind, manipulation and conditioning. The collective leftist commies played the long game and have been kicking Americas Ass for a long while while being subservient to A global master they don't even know controls them.

6. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Yup! Obummer even said it live in front of the cameras that the goal of the left was to make the white man the minority, and to repress the right! Nobody seemed to listen and look where we are today! Obummer and his "Pen and a Phone" did far more damage in the past 20 years then any other, though they each had a major part in it, at least as far back as Kennedy, and some would say, as far back as the Rough Rider himself! Its not just POTUS, it's all the corrupt politicians and big business leaders who pull the strings that put us here!

The war they want, the war they are planning isn't going to accomplish what they want, and it's them who will be suppressed and made a minority! The country that remains will look very differently afterwards, not sure if I wanna be around to see what's left of it, but I'm sure as hell going to make sure my two sons have a good chance in this new country!

SB21, Kamp Krap, Zimmy and 2 others like this.
  7. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Looking forward to it! BRING IT ON!

Ura-Ki likes this.
  8. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

It's funny to listen to the lefties picking this fight and thinking they will win, when it's the Right conservative Christians with all the guns and ammo, and preps, and 4X4, and all the skills like hunting and fishing and gardening. They think all they have to do is kill one to take his guns and ammo and everything, rince hand repete, they have no idea the fantasy they are living in will burn them to the ground and we will piss on their ashes!

3M-TA3 and Tempstar like this.
  9. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

I think the thing to be concerned about is the elite that have their bunkers they hope to occupy while things are falling apart.
    Locate them and plan to exhume them for judgment.

Ura-Ki and johnbb like this.
  10. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

That would be a lot of work, just find them, boobytrap the exits and wait.:sneaky::ROFLMAO:

Ura-Ki likes this.
  11. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

The elite can't take total power so long as America stands as a Republic. America must be corrupted and fall. That is where we must keep our eyes and attention. Save at least half your ammo for those who would be king at our expense. Don't forget the propagandists that helped them. When their usefulness is ended the first thing they should see after the door slams in their face is eternal blackness.

Bury it all in tons of concrete and rebar. Easiest, cheapest, and quickest. Make sure the air vents get plugged as well and use thermal to look for escape tunnels and exhaust vents. Let them die entombed. Nothing more appropriate than slowly starving to death underground in pitch black.

Bandit99, Zimmy and Ura-Ki like this.
  12. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I'm thinking what's going to happen is: All these Illegals will be united some how against us White Christian Conservative's, that the lefties have effectively built their illegal "Standing Army" we were warned of, and they will send the useful idiot illegals canon fodder forth to kill us off and take over!

Zimmy likes this.
  13. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I think that is the greatest question of the last couple of years which no one seems able to answer, "Why is the Biden administration allowing this to happen?" Frankly, I think its a number of reasons, not just one, but I got to admit it is the strangest damn thing if you think about it because if Biden and his crowd think they can control these yahoos - well - that ain't going to happen. Furthermore, if they arm them then they will bite hand that feeds them, that's an easy bet so... Yeah, I can't figure it out. Those 5 that beat those cops then walked out of jail flipping off the reporters are a sign of what's to come.

Personally, I don't care anymore if it goes bloody or not because it is no longer possible to vote our way out of this. However, when it starts, I don't think it will stop until the bloodlust is sated so they better damn well understand that because you can't simply turn it off like a water facet. Think Balkans, Kenya, Yugoslavia and Ukraine in WW2, American Civil War and even the current war in Ukraine and Israel.

Tempstar, Ura-Ki and Zimmy like this.
  14. Jerry Fisk

Jerry Fisk Monkey

Unintended consequences, or is it?

Ura-Ki and Zimmy like this.
  15. Bandit99

Here is an idea... I heard someone say this recently and I paid it no mind but it's rattling around loose in my head with the other loose screws and marbles... What if they promise the young male illegals citizenship in return for military service. They train and arm them and legally induct them into the military to use them against American citizens? A major portion of military members will not allow themselves to be used in this manner but these guys.... All nice and legal and using the system against citizens that pay for it - exactly what they do at every opportunity.

I know, sounds whacko, but we are living in some strange, STRANGE times and I still cannot understand why Biden would allow this to happen at the border. Let's be clear, this did not happen by accident or because of incompetence. This was and is being done on purpose and no one knows why...

Tempstar and Zimmy like this.
  16. Idahoser

Idahoser Monkey+++ Founding Member

well, I suppose you may live long enough to look around and notice that it happened while you were getting ready :rolleyes:
    if at this point there is not already armed response, it's a done deal, over and lost on the right side.

Kamp Krap likes this.
  17. Bandit99

Sigh... I admit, I understand this woman because she wants to believe that there is a peaceful outcome to all of this, like we will vote Trump into office and it's all sunshine and rainbows. No, it isn't. Does she really believe the Leftist will go quietly out of power? They will not. They are in and they mean to stay and all the praying, dreaming, and desire will not change it. No one wants this to happen, at least, no one in their right mind, but while I hope not, I'm pretty sure it will. The only question is what she and others, like you and me, will do. So, instead of running her mouth for 25 minutes and saying nothing, she could address the scenarios facing us, the possible outcomes, the variables, the players...instead she sounds like she is covering her a$$ so as not to lose her followers. Anyway, she could have said all she needed to say in 2-3 minutes instead of 25....I had all I could take of her drivel in about 4-5 minutes.

Also, I will say this again, God helps those that helps themselves. Pray for strength to do whatever is necessary, pray for guidance to do the right thing, hell even pray for Trump to be elected but if you expect God to do the heavy lifting and get us out of this mess - well - you are wrong. Could he/she? Certainly. Will he/she? No, not in my opinion.

CraftyMofo likes this.
  18. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

upload_2024-2-8_10-52-36.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

mysterymet likes this.
  19. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

This not a wacko idea --military recruitment is way down the Navy said thy were lowering the standards (high school diploma not needed) because they could not meet their quota. When they let illegals in the service for citizenship we have entered the end times of the USA. The Roman Empire just before it fell recruited slaves as soldiers. Yes an illegal would have no qualms about turning on legal citizens under orders of our leftist regime.

mysterymet, DKR and Zimmy like this.
  20. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

It had crossed my mind as well.

1. Cruisin Sloth
    [MEDIA]
    Thread by: Cruisin Sloth, Oct 14, 2023, 2 replies, in forum: Freedom and Liberty
  2. dustintml
  3. BTPost
  4. fl4848
  5. OldDude49
  6. T. Riley
  7. Mindgrinder
  8. GOG
  9. pearlselby
  10. CATO
  11. Brokor
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7