The Ephah, Commerce, Current Events & Pharmacuticals!

Discussion in 'Faith and Religion' started by Dont, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

This video covers more than just a religious study on the book of Zechariah, but is delving into our current times as well as what may be coming up on us all.

Run time: 1:04:20

Ura-Ki likes this.
  2. duane

duane Monkey+++

Often ignored book in Bible. Don't think King James liked it very well. Zechariah 3: Has lead some followers of Christ into problems as they hold that Christ is supreme and they can not give total loyalty to any worldly ruler or law. The idea that the church had a moral authority over the King and that the head of the church was also the head of the state. Also the concept of a supreme law based on God's word did not set well with his view of the world. Thus prefer the Geneva study Bible to the King James and most modern versions.

I would guess that our modern rulers of Sodom and Gomorrah do not wish their authority to be questioned and they hope, as happened in the old times, most people will stay in the flock and be lead into oblivion.

Most people ignore the fact that 10 of the 12 tribes disappeared and of those survivors of Levi where serving their role in the surviving tribes.

Nothing ever changes, mankind is tempted by sex, money, pleasure in drink and drugs, power, desiring what other's have worked for, etc. The 10 Commandments are a start, but in modern times, the sin of absolute power over others is giving us leaders like Stalin, Mao, Hitler, Biden, AOC, and I could go on for pages and has created more problems than the old sins. One must use mankind as the description as Men, Women, and self proclaimed others all have shown the same fault.

Romans chapter 6 goes into this subject in depth. Verse 23 states The wages of sin is death: but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Have old time view of this statement, it is a gift that must be chosen by the individual, it can not be received through force, false promises, any worldly powers or temptations, it must be freely taken. That however destroys most of our earthly powers, churches, states, agents of the devil, etc.

StudyLight.org - Plug in, Turn on and be Enlightened!

Sorry some tend to rant when disturbed, I tend to preach. My bad. Preach off.

Mods, do we need smilies to remind those of us who stray away from the flock and preach? Although the head banging one often comes to mind.[banghead]

Last edited: Sep 19, 2021
    Dont, arleigh, Bandit99 and 2 others like this.
  3. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

If the world troubles you, Pray for them as the Lord teaches you.
    I pray for them too.

Dont and mysterymet like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7