The Great Awakening

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Dunerunner, Jul 31, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

This Documentary is disturbing, but a must watch if you have any question about why America is where it is and why!!

selvagem, DKR, Radio and 1 other person like this.
  2. Radio

Radio Drain the Swamp

I posted in the chat. I'll post here, too. This is a great documentary. If anyone has a RokuTV, look up a channel called BurrowTV. It has that documentary and a thousand others.

Dunerunner and SB21 like this.
  3. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Thanks ,, I'll see if I can find that channel. I'm computer challenged,, but I'll see what I can figure out .

Radio likes this.
  4. Kamp Krap

Kamp Krap Monkey++

Breaks it all down clearly so that even a Leftist could understand it if they tried really hard.

Zimmy, Tempstar, Dunerunner and 2 others like this.
  5. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Got the Clif Notes version?

Dunerunner likes this.
  6. OzVegus

OzVegus Monkey

Funny, I have been watching vids like this for a decade, listening to podcasts about if for a decade before that. It's an old old evil that rears it's head every 80 years or so, this iteration certainly has a more all encompassing techno twist to it. At some point though everyone has to get past the "Hey Look" stage and start seriously planning, and enacting, how they will deal with it in their personal life. And I don't mean a cabin in the woods completely free of the system. None of us will every experience that, we will always have to pay land taxes and internet charges and buy salt and whatever from the local shop. The myth of total collapse is just that, a myth. There is far too much evidence that the powers have good control and will press forward with their plan to turn most of us into commodities. It's all about Power, and with power comes Control, and control is legless unless you have masses to control.

There will be no escape, only loopholes to slip through. Who has considered paying landtax well in advance? Or leaving money in the care of a trusted sibling who is not into all this, to pay your necessary obligations if and when. Who has felt out an Asian grocer in a nearby town, seeing if they would accept silver say in place of money for purchases. Asians hate government and hate paying tax and they love gold and silver because they have a long experience with being screwed-over by their governments. Look at the Indians, they are dripping in Gold. These are some of the more extreme preps one might take to duck and dive under a NWO, there are many less dramatic ones.

This old podcast series is an eyeopener, just the thing to listen to when working in the yard.
    750 - Black Is The New White - UnwelcomeGuests

1. selvagem
  2. OlDiceGames
  3. Coyote Ridge
  4. Coyote Ridge
  5. Prepsteader13
  6. Dunerunner
  7. Alanaana
  8. Dunerunner
  9. Thunder5Ranch
  10. Dunerunner
  11. Coyote Ridge